Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon Chewy Candies uploaded by Lyndee G.Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon Chewy Candies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY MIKE AND IKE

Mike and Ike® Brand Tropical Typhoon® Chewy Tropical Fruit Flavored Candies.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chewy Tropical Typhoon more...
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MIKE AN IKES! THESE ARE JUST AMAZING I THINK! PERFECT FOR CHILLING AT THE HOUSE, OR AT WORK, A LITTLE SNACK TO GRAB AND GO! ALSO NOT AS FATTENING AS MOST!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have loved Mike and Ike's for ever I grew up with them and to this day I certainly love them. There so good they have there own yummy flavors, and they are so easyto take on the run and take them to the movies and camping to name a few. Love all the flavors that they have keep it up!!!
Courtney W.
I love these stupid candies. No self control here and I usually make myself sick eating them. I don't really care for the strawberry banana or paradise punch but the other 3 flavors are pretty awesome :)
Diana H.
I love Mike and Ike because they are so flavorful! I know some people don't like these because they are chewy and can get stuck in your teeth, but if you get a fresh bag then they can be super soft. These things are so addicting and I can't stop eating them when I have them in front of me.
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was so excited to see Mike and Ike back together. Take that you uppity prudes. They taste great together and always have the best combinations. I usually don't go tropical, but these rock. The only ones that better are the grape and the reds.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Mike & Ike's are my favorite candy! Very stupid addiction! I can eat the whole box, but this flavor is yuck! Not near as good as the original or the all reds or the Italian Ice. Those flavors are Amazing!
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I have grown up having these my whole life. They are my dad's favorite but ever since he went gluten free I haven't had them and now I am craving them quite a bit haha. They are so good and definitely good candy without a doubt.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Not my favorite of the Mike and Ike candies, and Mike and Ike's are my favorite. It is a good alternative if you are looking to switch it up a bit - but it is truly tropical.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I like these very much. They are chewy and juicy at the same time. Have great fruit punch-like flavors which I love. I just don't like that they sometimes get stuck in my teeth.
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
Mike & Ike's are a classic candy that remind me of my childhood, and the tropical flavors are definitely the best kind! Perfect for a trip to the movies.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
So are these pretty good?
Donna E.
New Milford, NJ
Can you use this in a recipe?
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
Is there a banana flavor? Not my favorite So should I avoid?