Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon Chewy Candies uploaded by Jessica S.Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon Chewy Candies uploaded by Lyndee G.

BY MIKE AND IKE

Mike and Ike® Brand Tropical Typhoon® Chewy Tropical Fruit Flavored Candies.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Mike & Ike's are my favorite candy! Very stupid addiction! I can eat the whole box, but this flavor is yuck! Not near as good as the original or the all reds or the Italian Ice. Those flavors are Amazing!
Courtney W.
I love these stupid candies. No self control here and I usually make myself sick eating them. I don't really care for the strawberry banana or paradise punch but the other 3 flavors are pretty awesome :)
catherine z.
Toledo, OH
My favorite Mike and Ike flavor, hard to find but when I do I'll buy all the boxes on the shelf.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I have grown up having these my whole life. They are my dad's favorite but ever since he went gluten free I haven't had them and now I am craving them quite a bit haha. They are so good and definitely good candy without a doubt.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I like these very much. They are chewy and juicy at the same time. Have great fruit punch-like flavors which I love. I just don't like that they sometimes get stuck in my teeth.
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
Mike & Ike's are a classic candy that remind me of my childhood, and the tropical flavors are definitely the best kind! Perfect for a trip to the movies.
Rebecca D.
The original mike n Ike's have always beeny favorite, until I tried these. They are delicious and the perfect combination of sweet and chewy.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love these candies. They don't stick in my teeth like other gummy candies. I like this flavor, too. Especially the pineapple ones.
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
Another perfect movie candy. They are fruity and flavorful and very chewy. I love these candies and they are great to share with loved ones.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Not a fan of these at all. Hated the flavors. They just don't compare to the original!
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
So are these pretty good?
Donna E.
New Milford, NJ
Can you use this in a recipe?
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
Is there a banana flavor? Not my favorite So should I avoid?