BY MIKE & IKE

Satisfy your sour craving with New MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® candy!

It’s an intense sour hit of awesome with flavors like Sour Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Green Apple.

SOUR-LICIOUS also comes in Fruit Punch and Green Apple varieties for a less intense sour taste.

• Which one's your favorite ? MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®3 Answers
  • Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought t...7 Answers
  • i've tried the original ones, but are these ones ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Mike and Ike's sour-licious zours they are the perfect combination of sweet and sour and they have a great flavor. They are very affordable but they are very hard to find where I live so when I can find them I buy a ton of them, so much that people give me strange looks. LOL
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
These are so good!! I definitely ate them up much quicker than I anticipated. I loved all the flavors and they were less sour than I figured they'd be (in a good way.) I received them for free as a part of Influenster's Vox Box campaign
Malorie R.
Where do I began. Mike and Ike's are my go to candy. I choose this every time I go to the store. I get this at my local grocery store ( Walmart, Heb, Sams.) I Rarely pay over a dollar for this wonderful candy. I would Highly  recommend  MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® try if you want a new sweet tangy candy to enjoy.
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® I received a box of Mike and Ike's Sour-Licious Zours Intense Fruit flavored Candy for free from Influenster in exchange for my opinion of the candy. To be honest, I am not a big candy eater except for chocolate candy. I like sweet candy normally so I just knew I wouldn't like this candy. Wow I was wrong! I love them! They do have what I call pucker power because they are very, very sour, but it works. My favorite is the cherry flavor, followed by the lemon. After those were gone I ate the blue raspberry, the watermelon and lastly, the green apple. There are about 150 calories per serving and the big box has about 2.5 servings. They are gluten free and fat free and they have a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you like a less sour flavor, Sour-Licious does offer Fruit Punch flavor and a less sour version of Green Apple, but I will probably be buying the more intense, sour, mixed flavors in the near future. I'm glad I got to try these so thanks to Influenster and to Mike and Ike's!
#ad #freesample #ShareYourSour #SplashVoxBox #Contest #Influenster #MikeAndIkes
Jessica K.
Literally my favorite candy ever and I only ever find these at Walgreens. I don't actually think these are THAT sour- They're tart, I'd say but not sour. But I love the tart/ chewy factor. AND there are several flavors that actually taste different.
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I love anything that's sour, and these are so good. I love the size because it just allows me to eat a ton without feeling like I'm going to explode and I love the variety of flavors they have to offer. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
So, this arrived in my voxbox (which I received for free and am reviewing with full honesty) and I was so excited. I was like, 'Okay, I'm going to get pictures of all my products on the candy. That will be SUCH a cute background.' And then I decided to try the candy. The candy lasted for all of 5 minutes before it was devoured by my husband and I. So, that whole candy-as-a-background ideas was all for not.

PROS: If you love sour fruit candy this is great because it isn't as sour as Sour Patch Kids that will end up burning the skin off your tongue so to say if you eat too many. I definitely don't like suffering a tongue injury courtesy of my inability to put the candy down. The sour level of these candies is perfect. And the fruit flavors are sweet and taste great. I think if you love sour fruit chew candies or mike and ikes you will love these candies.

CONS: The box doesn't refill itself. These aren't a health food.

I will definitely repurchase these. P.S. The photo I have of the box is after I ate all the candy. Whoops! ;-)
allison o.
sc, california
This is straight heaven in a box. One of my favorite candies ever. Hands down. I always buy them at Safeway or Walgreens. They are the perfect combo of sweet and sour. Really cheap, when you get them on sale, too!
Alexys S.
Logan, UT
In my last complimentary Vox Box, I received the new MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®. I'm not going to lie; I always love it when Influenster sends me food.

I really love regular Mike and Ikes (one of my favorite vegetarian candies) so I was excited to try these out.

The texture was almost identical to regular Mike and Ikes. Hardened shell on the outside, gummy on the inside. I like that, because they aren't sticky when you pull them out of the box. Yay for no mess!

I received the yellow box. The sour meter on the back claimed that these were going to be extremely sour. I didn't find that to be the case. I don't know how much of that is due to my tolerance for sour vs. how sour they really are, so be warned. There are red and green boxes that are supposedly less sour, if you're hesitant. The inside is sweet, so the sour goes away pretty quickly. The flavors are sour watermelon, sour lemon, sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, and sour green apple. The cherry and watermelon flavors were my favorites, but I always prefer red candy. The blue raspberry was a little too sweet for my taste and the green apple tasted more like pear to me (not a bad thing).

#ShareYourSour #contest #sponsored
Leah B.
I have not tried these but I really do enjoy Mike and Ike’s (especially now since they’re back together)! I love the sweet flavor they give and I can imagine sour makes them even better.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought the yellow tasted like dish soap? Lol Blue was OK
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
Are these very sour or more like sour skittles which are barely sour at all?
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
Have anyone had these and are they really sour?
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How much is a case of these sour candy?
Yar D.