BY MIKE & IKE

Satisfy your sour craving with New MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® candy!

It’s an intense sour hit of awesome with flavors like Sour Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Green Apple.

SOUR-LICIOUS also comes in Fruit Punch and Green Apple varieties for a less intense sour taste.

• Which one's your favorite ? MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®3 Answers
  • Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought t...7 Answers
  • i've tried the original ones, but are these ones ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® I received a box of Mike and Ike's Sour-Licious Zours Intense Fruit flavored Candy for free from Influenster in exchange for my opinion of the candy. To be honest, I am not a big candy eater except for chocolate candy. I like sweet candy normally so I just knew I wouldn't like this candy. Wow I was wrong! I love them! They do have what I call pucker power because they are very, very sour, but it works. My favorite is the cherry flavor, followed by the lemon. After those were gone I ate the blue raspberry, the watermelon and lastly, the green apple. There are about 150 calories per serving and the big box has about 2.5 servings. They are gluten free and fat free and they have a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you like a less sour flavor, Sour-Licious does offer Fruit Punch flavor and a less sour version of Green Apple, but I will probably be buying the more intense, sour, mixed flavors in the near future. I'm glad I got to try these so thanks to Influenster and to Mike and Ike's!
#ad #freesample #ShareYourSour #SplashVoxBox #Contest #Influenster #MikeAndIkes
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
Foodie Expert
So, this arrived in my voxbox (which I received for free and am reviewing with full honesty) and I was so excited. I was like, 'Okay, I'm going to get pictures of all my products on the candy. That will be SUCH a cute background.' And then I decided to try the candy. The candy lasted for all of 5 minutes before it was devoured by my husband and I. So, that whole candy-as-a-background ideas was all for not.

PROS: If you love sour fruit candy this is great because it isn't as sour as Sour Patch Kids that will end up burning the skin off your tongue so to say if you eat too many. I definitely don't like suffering a tongue injury courtesy of my inability to put the candy down. The sour level of these candies is perfect. And the fruit flavors are sweet and taste great. I think if you love sour fruit chew candies or mike and ikes you will love these candies.

CONS: The box doesn't refill itself. These aren't a health food.

I will definitely repurchase these. P.S. The photo I have of the box is after I ate all the candy. Whoops! ;-)
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
Logan, UT
In my last complimentary Vox Box, I received the new MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®. I'm not going to lie; I always love it when Influenster sends me food.

I really love regular Mike and Ikes (one of my favorite vegetarian candies) so I was excited to try these out.

The texture was almost identical to regular Mike and Ikes. Hardened shell on the outside, gummy on the inside. I like that, because they aren't sticky when you pull them out of the box. Yay for no mess!

I received the yellow box. The sour meter on the back claimed that these were going to be extremely sour. I didn't find that to be the case. I don't know how much of that is due to my tolerance for sour vs. how sour they really are, so be warned. There are red and green boxes that are supposedly less sour, if you're hesitant. The inside is sweet, so the sour goes away pretty quickly. The flavors are sour watermelon, sour lemon, sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, and sour green apple. The cherry and watermelon flavors were my favorites, but I always prefer red candy. The blue raspberry was a little too sweet for my taste and the green apple tasted more like pear to me (not a bad thing).

#ShareYourSour #contest #sponsored
Marcela O.
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this candy! Each flavor tastes like the best sour candies ever made.

Green apple: tastes like the jelly belly sour apple jelly beans
Blue raspberry: tastes like a blue raspberry dumdum
Cherry: tastes like a cherry airhead
Lemon: tastes like a lemon head
Watermelon: tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher

I loved, its so delicious! MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Okay.... I think I have found my new guilty pleasure... :D
These are hands down the best sour candies I have ever tried!
I didn't even get a picture of it because I had started devouring them immediately lol.
I love how they put the "sour" part as a soft coating. It is much easier to eat that way, and they don't get sticky sour sugars all over the place when you eat them. I love sour candies, but I hate how messy they usually are when I eat them, so I am pumped that I have found these!
I did get these for free in my voxbox to try, and I am so ready to go out and hunt these babies down around town because I want more!
I didn't get any mouth blisters/sores that you sometimes get with sour candy if you have a sensitive mouth, and I am ecstatic about that too!
Thanks Influenster for introducing me to my new guilty pleasure...as you usually do! ;)
xx

Erica A. M.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Foodie Expert
The kids and I were so excited to get to try the new Mike And Ike Sour-Licious Candy Zours! Let me tell you...we were NOT dissapointed once we opened the complimentary box from @influenster I always liked eating #mikeandikecandy as a kid, but had never tried the sour. There are 5 different sour flavors and they are very colorful. My oldest son thought lemon was the sourest. While my 5 year old and i both made a pucker on the blue raspberry, the sour green apple was by far the winner of the sour pucker faces! The watermelon was sweet, tangy, and intense. The cherry was classic in flavor and moderate sweet/sour mix for those who like the less intense flavor. Overall, it was fun, sweet, and sour! We will be getting many more of these im sure! Very Good! #shareyoursour MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®
Norma C.
Norma C.
Virginia Beach, VA
In this ocassion I gave my 12 years old son the opportunity to taste test the Mike and Ike sour-licious Zours because he is a sour candy expert! He was so excited, he opened the candy box and found the package full! Not like other products that only filled half way. The best ones are watermelon and green apples. Green apples are the most sour and all the others flavors actually taste like what its meant to taste like. Lemon, watermelon, black cherry, blue berry and green apple are all the flavors. He said: " I recommend this candy to all sour lovers".
I received this product complimentary to test. #free #contest #MikeandIke #souliciouszours
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
The first thing I wanted to try was this candy, which I have never tried before. I'm a big fan of candy, but for some reason I wasn't familiar with Mike And Ike. As soon as I opened it and tasted these I loved it! My faves are the cherry and green apple, it's sour and yummy, without being too much. They're jelly beans, some more sour than others and super tasty, you can find watermelon, lemon, green apple, cherry and more flavors inside. The price is really affordable, less than $1.50. I would totally recommend this and will purchase again. They became my favorites and I'm so happy I got to try them. I almost finish the whole bag at once. I received this for free thanks to Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Vannie T.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS®I'm a huge fan of sour candies and I might try most of them out there at the market. And I'm loving this one. Different sour candy brands is very slightly but you definitely can tell if you like it or not. These ones have a very comfortable sour taste that sweeten up nicely but not over powerly sweet. I can taste fruit flavors that's not like "fake tastes" like some other brands. These ones are so good but the only downside is the packaging. I wish they come in a sealable bag so I can keep them fresh since there're a lot in one bag. Overall I think you guys should check it out. I got this candy bag in Splash VoxBox from Influenster but my opinion is my own, I'm seeing myself buying more for sure.
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
Brentwood, TN

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I was excited about getting to try some candy! The "sour" on the box through me off, cause it is not my favorite, but once I actually tried it, it was great! It is like Mike&Ike on steroids! Add some flavor, more yummy sugar and boom! I definitely would buy these in the store if I saw them! Perfect for movie theater candy or road trips! The cherry and watermelon were my favorite! Not really a fan of the yellow, but that is just my personal taste. Over all i would give it a 5/5!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought the yellow tasted like dish soap? Lol Blue was OK
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
Are these very sour or more like sour skittles which are barely sour at all?
Amia R.
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
Have anyone had these and are they really sour?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How much is a case of these sour candy?
Yar D.