BY MIKE & IKE

Satisfy your sour craving with New MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® candy!

It’s an intense sour hit of awesome with flavors like Sour Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Green Apple.

SOUR-LICIOUS also comes in Fruit Punch and Green Apple varieties for a less intense sour taste.

Buy on Walmart*
Brooke P.
One of my favorite candies ever! It is sour then it is sweet. They are very affordable, normally they are 10 for $10. I eat them once or twice a month.  MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® will probably have a spot in my pantry for the rest of my life. Very repurcase worthy. My little brother and older sister are also obsessed with this candy,
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
these are the best candies! i can't get them at all the local grocerie store near me. especially walmart has them in the big isle bins cheap. i get them every few weeks. these are great if you are in to tangy sweet candy. my kids love them as a little treat.
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
One of my favorite candies! They are very affordable and I can find them at my local Walmart. They come in a lot of different flavors, sour or sweet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! They are delicious!
Malorie R.
Where do I began. Mike and Ike's are my go to candy. I choose this every time I go to the store. I get this at my local grocery store ( Walmart, Heb, Sams.) I Rarely pay over a dollar for this wonderful candy. I would Highly  recommend  MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® try if you want a new sweet tangy candy to enjoy.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I am a fan of sour candy so of course I'm going to like these. I bought these myself after seeing good reviews on them. For $1 it's a pretty good value for candy. I like all the flavors in this box except the watermelon, not a huge fan of that one. I think the two that are the most sour are the green apple and the raspberry. Overall, if you like sour candy I would recommend these. Also side perk: if you're gluten free this is candy you can have!
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® I received a box of Mike and Ike's Sour-Licious Zours Intense Fruit flavored Candy for free from Influenster in exchange for my opinion of the candy. To be honest, I am not a big candy eater except for chocolate candy. I like sweet candy normally so I just knew I wouldn't like this candy. Wow I was wrong! I love them! They do have what I call pucker power because they are very, very sour, but it works. My favorite is the cherry flavor, followed by the lemon. After those were gone I ate the blue raspberry, the watermelon and lastly, the green apple. There are about 150 calories per serving and the big box has about 2.5 servings. They are gluten free and fat free and they have a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you like a less sour flavor, Sour-Licious does offer Fruit Punch flavor and a less sour version of Green Apple, but I will probably be buying the more intense, sour, mixed flavors in the near future. I'm glad I got to try these so thanks to Influenster and to Mike and Ike's!
#ad #freesample #ShareYourSour #SplashVoxBox #Contest #Influenster #MikeAndIkes
Jessica K.
Literally my favorite candy ever and I only ever find these at Walgreens. I don't actually think these are THAT sour- They're tart, I'd say but not sour. But I love the tart/ chewy factor. AND there are several flavors that actually taste different.
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I love anything that's sour, and these are so good. I love the size because it just allows me to eat a ton without feeling like I'm going to explode and I love the variety of flavors they have to offer. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
So, this arrived in my voxbox (which I received for free and am reviewing with full honesty) and I was so excited. I was like, 'Okay, I'm going to get pictures of all my products on the candy. That will be SUCH a cute background.' And then I decided to try the candy. The candy lasted for all of 5 minutes before it was devoured by my husband and I. So, that whole candy-as-a-background ideas was all for not.

PROS: If you love sour fruit candy this is great because it isn't as sour as Sour Patch Kids that will end up burning the skin off your tongue so to say if you eat too many. I definitely don't like suffering a tongue injury courtesy of my inability to put the candy down. The sour level of these candies is perfect. And the fruit flavors are sweet and taste great. I think if you love sour fruit chew candies or mike and ikes you will love these candies.

CONS: The box doesn't refill itself. These aren't a health food.

I will definitely repurchase these. P.S. The photo I have of the box is after I ate all the candy. Whoops! ;-)
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
These are so good!! I definitely ate them up much quicker than I anticipated. I loved all the flavors and they were less sour than I figured they'd be (in a good way.) I received them for free as a part of Influenster's Vox Box campaign
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought the yellow tasted like dish soap? Lol Blue was OK
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Are these very sour or more like sour skittles which are barely sour at all?
Spontaneous W.
How much is a case of these sour candy?
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
Have anyone had these and are they really sour?
Yar D.