BY MIKE & IKE

Satisfy your sour craving with New MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® candy!

It’s an intense sour hit of awesome with flavors like Sour Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Green Apple.

SOUR-LICIOUS also comes in Fruit Punch and Green Apple varieties for a less intense sour taste.

• Which one's your favorite ? MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZO...3 Answers
  • Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and t...7 Answers
  • It has good flavor and texture?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Olguiisz P.
They are very good, they have different flavors that are super good and they just make you want to keep going and keep eating, it's hard to stop eating them hahaha !! I love this, definitely recommend it to everyone!!
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Because of mike and Ike I had gotten a toothache so bad lol but I mean no one sent me to eat so many like my mom said haha I wouldn’t buy these as much after the toothache but these taste great so many flavors I like that
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
These are very good so many good flavors and they are sour and delicious I will definitely be buying them again and if you love mike and Ike’s I recommend that you try these very soon well worth the money
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
My boys love some Mike N Ike! It doesn't matter what flavor they get, they will demolish them all. Mike N Ike has never disappointed us! My personal favorite is the Mike and Ike Tropical Typhoon Chewy Candies !
Brooke P.
One of my favorite candies ever! It is sour then it is sweet. They are very affordable, normally they are 10 for $10. I eat them once or twice a month.  MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® will probably have a spot in my pantry for the rest of my life. Very repurcase worthy. My little brother and older sister are also obsessed with this candy,
Malorie R.
Where do I began. Mike and Ike's are my go to candy. I choose this every time I go to the store. I get this at my local grocery store ( Walmart, Heb, Sams.) I Rarely pay over a dollar for this wonderful candy. I would Highly  recommend  MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® try if you want a new sweet tangy candy to enjoy.
Amanda J.
These are good! They are sour and then they are sweet! There are many different flavors that come in the box! I do like this candy but it’s not something I reach for often!
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
One of my favorite candies! They are very affordable and I can find them at my local Walmart. They come in a lot of different flavors, sour or sweet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! They are delicious!
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MIKE AND IKE® SOUR-LICIOUS ZOURS® I received a box of Mike and Ike's Sour-Licious Zours Intense Fruit flavored Candy for free from Influenster in exchange for my opinion of the candy. To be honest, I am not a big candy eater except for chocolate candy. I like sweet candy normally so I just knew I wouldn't like this candy. Wow I was wrong! I love them! They do have what I call pucker power because they are very, very sour, but it works. My favorite is the cherry flavor, followed by the lemon. After those were gone I ate the blue raspberry, the watermelon and lastly, the green apple. There are about 150 calories per serving and the big box has about 2.5 servings. They are gluten free and fat free and they have a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you like a less sour flavor, Sour-Licious does offer Fruit Punch flavor and a less sour version of Green Apple, but I will probably be buying the more intense, sour, mixed flavors in the near future. I'm glad I got to try these so thanks to Influenster and to Mike and Ike's!
#ad #freesample #ShareYourSour #SplashVoxBox #Contest #Influenster #MikeAndIkes
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
these are the best candies! i can't get them at all the local grocerie store near me. especially walmart has them in the big isle bins cheap. i get them every few weeks. these are great if you are in to tangy sweet candy. my kids love them as a little treat.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Who got these in uour #SplashVoxBox from infuenster and thought the yellow tasted like dish soap? Lol Blue was OK
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Are these very sour or more like sour skittles which are barely sour at all?
Tasha B.
How much is a case of these sour candy?
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
Have anyone had these and are they really sour?
Yarmed D.