Mike and Ike Sour Licious Green Apple Candy 5 oz uploaded by Sharayah G.Mike and Ike Sour Licious Green Apple Candy 5 oz uploaded by Sharayah G.Mike and Ike Sour Licious Green Apple Candy 5 oz uploaded by keren a.

BY MIKE & IKE

Mike and Ike Sour Licious Green Apple Candy 5 oz Color: Green. see more...

Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
Love this!! I love the Mike & Ike brand in General. These are so affordable and taste amazing. Their consistency isn't too thick and the outside coating just melts in your mouth. The flavor has a natural fruit like taste with of course a great amount of sugar to it.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
These are my favorite. If you only have a sweet spot for green apple then this is your box. I love these the most. They have the extra tarty green apple flavor. Get ready to pucker up.
Kaila F.
I love mike and Ike’s but this flavor isn’t that great. It’s not super sour but the flavor isn’t good, I’m not even sure how to explain it but it’s not a good flavor
Nyssa M.
gansevoort
These are yummy and satisfies my sour craving. I like this candy. Give us other flavor options too Mike and Ike Sour Licious Green Apple Candy 5 oz
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I love these. They taste just like sour apples and it is very delicious. They also chewy and it is very affordable. Easy to snack on when you are on the go.
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
Hubby got these for me a week ago or so. I forgot about it! Eating now. It’s pretty good! Want to try the watermelon!! 🍉🍉
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Booooomb! These are so good! A must have if you like sour candies. No cons. Honestly They are delicious!!!