BY MIKE & IKE

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?5 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres2 Answers
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This so tasty first time I'm trying this and am so in love with this , it just amazing, Gluten and Fat-free.kids wouldn't let me breathe seeing this candy.Was included in the 50's Candy bag I recently bought. Recommend. MIKE AND IKE® Original Fruits
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
They taste really good! They are chewey and delicious! The orange tastes like a real orange and the lemon one is tart and sweet. These are addictive. My seven year old chooses these over all of the other "candies" on the display!
Haylee H.
Easy to eat way more than you should. They do stick in your teeth quite bad. Not very fond of some of the flavors. Even assortment of colors in each package though, not too many of one color.
Makenzie P.
They are so delicious! I could eat these for hours on end. You get a lot of flavor from them and you can find them pretty much anywhere!
Lakendra G.
You really can't go wrong choosing this sweet fruity movie theater snack. The chewy goodness is one of my favorite movie snacks. I haven't found a flavor I don't like in Mike and Ikes.
Influenster M.
Son unos dulces muy ricos. su sabor es agradable y la textura muy buena y con sabores surtidos
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
These are my go to candy when editing photos. They’re just like jellybeans but I love their flavors, they are super fruity and absolutely amazing! Highly recommended for a little snack!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite Mike and Ike's aside from the grape flavor they used to have. I love the basic original flavors of cherry, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Love that they are gluten free I am able to enjoy them. Truly can't go wrong with Mike and Ike's would definitely surely recommend. They are absolutely delicious.
Rosa N.
Very sour and fresh. A little tough to chew, but otherwise great. Seem to be getting harder to find. Still prefer sour patch over these, however, I prefer these over traditional Mike and Ike candy.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my brothers absolute favorite candy. All I have to do is bring home these fruit candies and his day is made. Great sweet treat!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Baltimore , MD
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.

Kohl's