BY MIKE & IKE

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?5 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon M.
Carleton Place, On
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were one of my favourite candies as a kid and still are to this day. They are so chewy, and yummy. Each flavour has it own taste which some there candies don't. I like these even better then Jelly belly jelly beans. I love sitting down with a box of these with my net flicks.
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
My family know that I love gummy candies so they brought these to me when they went to the store. Unfortunately I am not very fond of the this flavor. Guess my kids get to share some candy.
Sam L.
Mike and ike is like cheap jelly bellys except they actually taste great unlike other jelly bean imitations
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really didn’t care for this type of candy and the flavors. The flavor was just off to me-didn’t really taste like it should. The box is stuffed with product and very affordable but I just didn’t like the waxy flavors.
zareth A.
Lubbock.TX
These are absolutely my favorite candy in the world, taste really good with popcorn on movie nights with friends and family, or munching during school, also there not too sweet but there in a good amount of sweet for other to try !
Amy R.
Washington DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve loved these since I was a kid, and now I like bagging them up for an after lunch treat, or buying them at the movies. They are yummy and the fruit flavors are very good. Just make sure to brush your teeth afterwards, because they are a very sticky candy.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!!! It’s been years since I’ve had them! I remember going crazy for these when I was younger! My mom would buy boxes of them at the gas station and stuff them down in our bag. We would fight over the red ones! Lol
annie h.
toronto
This is a great and classic candy that brings back so many memories. The tatse is really good and the texture is so satisfying. Its also one of the few gummy type candies that doesnt have gelatin so thats awesome. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Love Mike and Ikes! Crunchy on the outside chewy on the center. Fruity flavors everyone will love. Pink is my favorite
Brittany H.
I love this candy! I don't really like jelly beans, but I love this candy! Love the fruity tastes of the natural fruit juices in this. This is one of my favorite candies to take to the movies.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Baltimore , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.