BY MIKE & IKE

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?5 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres2 Answers
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This so tasty first time I'm trying this and am so in love with this , it just amazing, Gluten and Fat-free.kids wouldn't let me breathe seeing this candy.Was included in the 50's Candy bag I recently bought. Recommend. MIKE AND IKE® Original Fruits
Chloe B.
argyll
I love these version of Mike and Ikes! I love the fruity variety! I have had the other flavours of mike and ikes! But these are by far my favourite flavour!

There so juicy, they just make my mouth water. The flavour of the sweets are so tasty and strong! Not too strong just perfect!

I would recommend people buying these are they are really good! They are quite affordable.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!!! It’s been years since I’ve had them! I remember going crazy for these when I was younger! My mom would buy boxes of them at the gas station and stuff them down in our bag. We would fight over the red ones! Lol
Brittany H.
I love this candy! I don't really like jelly beans, but I love this candy! Love the fruity tastes of the natural fruit juices in this. This is one of my favorite candies to take to the movies.
annie h.
toronto
This is a great and classic candy that brings back so many memories. The tatse is really good and the texture is so satisfying. Its also one of the few gummy type candies that doesnt have gelatin so thats awesome. Highly recommend.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these candies and life that almost the whole company is gluten free! Gives me options that I am very thankful for
Zahra Z.
Canada
These are my favorite candies along with skittles. They are so delicious and the best part is that they are gelatin free. I eat them every time I go to the dollar store and if course are super cheap. I am obsessed with them and could easily finish the whole pack in A DAY!
Amira M.
Cairo, Cairo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They’re so delicious and cute chewy candy with an awesome flavor just to die for.
Taneisha h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cant get enough of this candy bust of different flavour always a surprise great variety of flavors great for parties
faisha w.
North America
This is a guilty pleasure that is a must have everyday. The pink ones are my favorite. All the flavors together create an amazing taste.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Baltimore , MD
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.

Kohl's