BY MIKE & IKE

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?5 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres2 Answers
Neferttia J.
I am so in love with the original mike and Ike’s. My favorite ones are the reds and the greens. I love the little tangy zing they have when you bite into them slightly and then suck off all of the harder candy shell. Love em!
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
These are my go to candy when editing photos. They’re just like jellybeans but I love their flavors, they are super fruity and absolutely amazing! Highly recommended for a little snack!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve loved these since I was a kid, and now I like bagging them up for an after lunch treat, or buying them at the movies. They are yummy and the fruit flavors are very good. Just make sure to brush your teeth afterwards, because they are a very sticky candy.
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
My favorite candy. I eat these every time I want something sweet. I just love the flavors. They come in all varieties of flavors.. I get mine from either dollar general or Walmart but you can get it from anywhere really
Xavito C.
Tampa, FL
Best candy ever lol🍭

U need to try this candy
Happy valentines for everyone here
Remeber fallo me on my social media
Snapchat
Instagram
Twitter
Look to my baner
Thanks have a nice day everyone
zareth A.
Lubbock.TX
These are absolutely my favorite candy in the world, taste really good with popcorn on movie nights with friends and family, or munching during school, also there not too sweet but there in a good amount of sweet for other to try !
Brittany H.
I love this candy! I don't really like jelly beans, but I love this candy! Love the fruity tastes of the natural fruit juices in this. This is one of my favorite candies to take to the movies.
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really didn’t care for this type of candy and the flavors. The flavor was just off to me-didn’t really taste like it should. The box is stuffed with product and very affordable but I just didn’t like the waxy flavors.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!!! It’s been years since I’ve had them! I remember going crazy for these when I was younger! My mom would buy boxes of them at the gas station and stuff them down in our bag. We would fight over the red ones! Lol
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
My favorite!!! I could get so fat off these. They have such an awesome flavor. They are very affordable you can get a big bad for less that $3. I keep these in my house all the time. Like I said they are my fav.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Baltimore , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.

Kohl's