BY MIKE & IKE

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres1 Answers
Somer A.
Im not really a big fan of mike and ikes but my parents love them. They say, what they love about them is how affordable they are and you never have to search for them, they have a great green advertised box and i timeless taste. They last long in flavor and are a fun snack
Neferttia J.
I am so in love with the original mike and Ike’s. My favorite ones are the reds and the greens. I love the little tangy zing they have when you bite into them slightly and then suck off all of the harder candy shell. Love em!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like fruit flavor candy that you can take with you on the go the theater box of mike and Ike’s is the way to go! They’ve got I think maybe five different flavors which are all tasty and they small bite size pierced so very easy to share and or just bring along for yourself
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite!!! I could get so fat off these. They have such an awesome flavor. They are very affordable you can get a big bad for less that $3. I keep these in my house all the time. Like I said they are my fav.
allison o.
sc, california
I love these candies! I always purchase quite a few boxes or bags when they are on sale. I love how easily found they are at pretty much all major retailers and drugstores. The flavors all compliment each other wonderfully. I've loved these things for years and they just taste better each time I eat them.
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
My favorite candy. I eat these every time I want something sweet. I just love the flavors. They come in all varieties of flavors.. I get mine from either dollar general or Walmart but you can get it from anywhere really
Xavito C.
Tampa, FL
Best candy ever lol🍭

U need to try this candy
Happy valentines for everyone here
Remeber fallo me on my social media
Snapchat
Instagram
Twitter
Look to my baner
Thanks have a nice day everyone
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fan of these the flavor is good the packaging is questionable and unsanitary very affordable the texture gets stuck in your teeth not a fan I don’t recommend I would not buy again
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Holy goodness! Soft, pleasantly chewy (barely gets stuck in your teeth) and fruity! This is my all time favorite fruity candy! I notice it's got less sugar than skittles and Swedish Fish. Ya gotta try 'em if you haven't yet!
Keyana S.
Absolutely love this candy! It’s very chewy and a tad bit juicy as well. This box has a lot of tropical flavors and brightly colored candy. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.