BY MIKE & IKE #97 in Gummy Candy

Express your fruit flavor!® with the original candy you know and love! The original MIKE AND IKE® chewy flavored candies with real fruit juice and now packed with amplified flavor, have been loved by kids and adults alike for over 75 years. There's nothing like the original!

• Do you like this candy?5 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wonderin...8 Answers
  • Se puede utilizar para cocinar postres1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This so tasty first time I'm trying this and am so in love with this , it just amazing, Gluten and Fat-free.kids wouldn't let me breathe seeing this candy.Was included in the 50's Candy bag I recently bought. Recommend. MIKE AND IKE® Original Fruits
Neferttia J.
I am so in love with the original mike and Ike’s. My favorite ones are the reds and the greens. I love the little tangy zing they have when you bite into them slightly and then suck off all of the harder candy shell. Love em!
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
These are my go to candy when editing photos. They’re just like jellybeans but I love their flavors, they are super fruity and absolutely amazing! Highly recommended for a little snack!
allison o.
sc, california
I love these candies! I always purchase quite a few boxes or bags when they are on sale. I love how easily found they are at pretty much all major retailers and drugstores. The flavors all compliment each other wonderfully. I've loved these things for years and they just taste better each time I eat them.
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
My favorite candy. I eat these every time I want something sweet. I just love the flavors. They come in all varieties of flavors.. I get mine from either dollar general or Walmart but you can get it from anywhere really
Xavito C.
Tampa, FL
Best candy ever lol🍭

U need to try this candy
Happy valentines for everyone here
Remeber fallo me on my social media
Snapchat
Instagram
Twitter
Look to my baner
Thanks have a nice day everyone
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
My favorite!!! I could get so fat off these. They have such an awesome flavor. They are very affordable you can get a big bad for less that $3. I keep these in my house all the time. Like I said they are my fav.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Holy goodness! Soft, pleasantly chewy (barely gets stuck in your teeth) and fruity! This is my all time favorite fruity candy! I notice it's got less sugar than skittles and Swedish Fish. Ya gotta try 'em if you haven't yet!
Keyana S.
Absolutely love this candy! It’s very chewy and a tad bit juicy as well. This box has a lot of tropical flavors and brightly colored candy. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Lexi W.
I love the chewy fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all the flavors except the lemon or all together at once!!!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.