BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I always loved these...perfect movie candy! Even when we have a movie night at home I always make it a point to pick up a box! They are just chewy enough and never stack to my teeth (Or dental work)
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Mike & Ikes are my favorite candy and my go to when I am looking for a little treat. They are chewy and very similar to jelly beans. At Easter time they make Mike & Ike jelly beans, which are also very good. There are several different flavor themes of them and I like them all.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I can't walk by a pack without buying them .the taste is amazing one of my favorite candy.I have to hide them in my purse to eat them.pretty cheap too.I but at dollar store
Lena G.
San Diego, CA
We have a Mike and Ike's candy dispenser at work and these are my almost everyday pick me up in the afternoon! I love all the flavors but the red (cherry?) is my favorite.
Brenda B.
Review for: Stand-Up Bag more...
I always used to get these when I was little. They are deliciously crunchy. The nuts inside go perfect with the chocolate. Just beware! This does get stuck in between your teeth but so worth it!
Nicole M.
I don't mind these candies. They aren't my favorite but my mom loves them. So when she's eating them
I'll grab a few! They get stuck in my teeth pretty bad. But the flavors are really juicy.
Haylee H.
Easy to eat way more than you should. They do stick in your teeth quite bad. Not very fond of some of the flavors. Even assortment of colors in each package though, not too many of one color.
Sara I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I once lost a tooth while eating these when I was younger lol it's okay, it was already loose. But that did not stop me from eating Mike & Ike's! Love the chewiness.
Monica O.
Troy, MI
My entire family loves Mike & Ike's. We grab the $1 movie store boxes and for me they're a treat. I put them away in the cupboard so I always have something sweet on hand when I need it!
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
So tasty! I always end up getting these when I go to the movies to go along with my popcorn. They do get stuck in your teeth some but, it is worth it. I highly recommend picking yourself up a 99 cent box at Walmart!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.