The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
One of my childhood favorite treats. Not good for your teeth, but good for your tummy. Just remember to brush you teeth after eating this treat
Although this candy makes me think of the old SNL skit about them it seems that I am not a fan. I haven't found a flavor of them that I like.
I used to eat these all the time they taste even better if you put one of every color in your mouth
These are my brothers absolute favorite candy. All I have to do is bring home these fruit candies and his day is made. Great sweet treat!
Love these candies! ! All the flavors are great...softer the better. The chewiness is great....def worth a handful!
So good another childhood favorite! They are so unique in taste that I can't get enough!
Addictive! Delicious!! Sweet! Yummy!! Need I say more!?!? Buying in bulk is the best way to go!
My husband loves these! Every different flavor. I send them in care packages overseas and they hold up just fine in the boxes
Definitely one of my go to candies! red is of course my favorite. always a must have for movies too! chewy and delicious :)
They have fruit flavor when you when something sweet but do not want actual fruit.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos