The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 697 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I've never been a fan of Mike and Ikes. There are only a few of the flavors in the box I will even eat. I know some of my cousins go crazy over them though.
Who wouldn't love Mike & Ike?! I'm guilty of eating an entire movie theater box in one sitting. These make your mouth water that much!
Mike and ike are the best! i love the strawberry flavor soooooooooooooo mucccccchhhhhhh! my cousin buys me a pack every month! my daughter loves it too!
Ugh these are amazing I love candy and Mike and Ike's are one of my favorites. All of the flavors are so tasty.
I love this candy!!!! I like the pink ones! They are so yummy. I just get tired of them sometimes.
I love this candy, I can't stop eating it until finish all, all flavors are good and different
I love Mike and ike but I like the berry flavor a lot more very sweet unlike the one shown in the article
Always a childhood favorite!!!! Cheap and always tasted the same even though they get stuck in my teeth
I'm not a fan of these mike and ike candies...........They taste super artificial and just nasty. Yuck!
My favorite candy of all time. I enjoy having these every where I go. Especially at the Movies. I love how it brings different kind of flavors .
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos