6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love these candies, always consistent and they remind me of being a child and going to the theatre. I also got a kick out of when they made a funny advertisement theme of separating the mikes and the Ike's 😂😂😂
I love Mike and Ike's! But, only if they are fresh! if they aren't super fresh, they are really bad and super sticky in your teeth. My kids and I do like to have these sometimes and like to get the movie theater boxes!
Love Mike and ikes! I wish they made bags without the green in them though. I'm not a huge fan of lime flavors, but I just pick those out and save them for my boyfriend who eats them.
Love to have these once in a blue. I love to have these since I'm the only one in the house that likes then so I don't have to worry no one will touch them. : )
Love these! Have loved them since I was a kid!! Sill have the same great flavor! Great flavors, well in original not a fan of the Tropical! Chewy and soft! I usually end us sucking on them to make them last!!
Yum-o! Mike and Ike's are a great candy to casually snack on while I do homework! They're so chewy they make my jaw hurt sometimes, but they're so yummy and fruity I can't resist! One downside is if they get to warm them all stick together!
A chewy, sweet treat. I like to snack on these in the afternoon at work. They come in different varieties. I even found "Minion Mix" with banana, of course. 😉
I don't really like this candy very much..... Idk why maybe the texture or something. I usually don't purchase this candy and if i see someone eating this candy and get offered some i usually pass on them.
I'm addicted to these things. I pretty much always have a box on hand. Some don't like them because they're chewy and get stuck in your teeth, but that's part of why I love them so much. They last longer!
I can't walk by a pack without buying them .the taste is amazing one of my favorite candy.I have to hide them in my purse to eat them.pretty cheap too.I but at dollar store
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos