The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Love these candies i like to have something to chew on and these are really chewy so that are good and all the flavors are really good
I'm not quite sure why I like these so much, but I sure do. I eat probably one box a week - they are a little bit tangy, a little bit waxy and a whole lot sweet. They satisfy that craving and leave me feeling satisfied. Yummy, chewy and fruity!
I absolutely hate this candy, as soon as you bite into it you can feel the sugar granules. Candy is supposed to be sweet but this candy is sickening.
Used to eat these all the time when I was younger. Flavor is really good, and they have some chew to them. The red ones are my favorite!
Love these candy, especially the tropical flavored ones! and there sold at such a great price, there like a dollar a pack and my local walmart/dollarstore
I love this candy a loooot ! very good natural flavors and perfect consistence, i like for movies or when i am in a meeting with my friends. thumbs up for mike and ike !
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos