6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These candies are so good. I love all the different flavors that you can buy.
These are even better than normal jelly beans. Such a good variety of flavour boxes to choose from and very yummy. Great amount for the price.
I like the slightly crunchy outer shell of these candies and how much flavour they have. Always a great treat to snack on!
I have enjoyed this candy for many years and I still like them but I find that the flavors seem weaker then they use to be when I was younger. I still enjoy their tropical flavored version.
I LOVE THIS CANDY! This taste so good! I would always bring this to school and everywhere I go! The only problem there is for this candy is that it ALWAYS gets stuck into your teeth! But it's worth it for me :)
I really like this, it's like belly beans but better. It tastes really good and it's available almost everywhere.
Used to eat these all the time when I was younger. Flavor is really good, and they have some chew to them. The red ones are my favorite!
Mike and Ike's are one of my favorite candies. They are a chewy nice flavored treat. Just nice to snack on.
Amazing chewy assorted fruit flavoured candies with real fruit juice if I could move to American just for these then I would I order them all the time on line and you dont get these in the uk some of the pound shops have them every one is bursting with flavour so many different packets to chose definitely recommend won't be disappointed these are just a treat
These are so good. They've got a vending machine with these at my work and it's safe to say that I'm probably spending more of my pay check than earning while I'm there.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos