The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
One of my favorite candies but a little bit hard to chew and to find but have a nice flavor to them
I love love Mike and Ike and I always have to have them when I go to the movies. Also when i want some chewy candy I buy the different flavor packs from the store the blue ones are my favorite
I love these. These are my go to candy for watching a movie or playing a game. They are delicious.
Love these kind of Mike and Ike...they are so juicy tasting, I ate these when I was a kid alot. They are chewy so if you don't like chewy don't eat them but they are sure good!
Great for road trips or for sneaking into movie theatres. CVS and Walgreens usually run specials on these for 3 for $3 which is a great deal compared to theatre candy prices.
One of the worst candies on the market . What a waste of sugar. I've never liked these
Such a throw back candy but definitely an all time favorite. the sweet chewiness is the best part you could just eat an entire box in one sitting
This candy has been one of my favorites since I was little child. I love the flavor and they are so addicting! I would love to see these in a VoxBox in the future!
These delicious candies are a family favorite in my house. The flavors are delicious, not to mention easy to find in the dollar store ;)
I've never been a fan of Mike and Ikes. There are only a few of the flavors in the box I will even eat. I know some of my cousins go crazy over them though.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos