BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Katie S.
Mike and Ikes are sugar melted together with wax, but they are delicious. I love eating these while watching a movie or something like that. The wax gets stuck to your teeth and you feel the need to brush them right after, but they are still really yummy.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM
Mike and ikes are fantastic. If they would have never met these candies wouldn't exist and I would be in a state of depression. These are awesome flavor wise. Like a burst of fruity flavor in every piece. Thanks Mike and ike for your holy matrimony.
jacqueline S.
I adore these! I love anything crunchy and that contain nuts and these are just perfect. the price is a little up there but they sell smaller packages at the 99 cent store and its enough to satisfy a craving so I suggest everybody try them!
Melanie G.
Gaffney, SC
I really like Mike and Ikes, they have a good taste to them and they're not super sweet but they do tend to stick to your teeth at times. I don't like having to pick at my teeth to get the candy unstuck but I still really like the candy.
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
These are my favorite chewy fruit candy! They have the right amount of chewiness without feeling like they will pull out your fillings! My only negative is that I don't like the orange flavor (but I don't like any orange candy). Yum!
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
Really enjoy snacking on these. especially during easter ! haha but I love all the flavors, even the yellow & green ones that everyone seems to toss !!! percfect for a movie night, or just to snack on! they are little so I don't need to eat much
Bethany M.
Richmond, Va
I was a huge fan of Mike & Ikes until they changed their recipe. They advertise the use of "real fruit juice" but I think the old formula is so much better. They taste more sour now... Overall one of my top choices for a sweet treat!
Keri M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I generally enjoy Mike & Ike. I like that they're fun colors and a pretty yummy taste. You can get them in movie theater sized boxes, and I do enjoy that. I do not enjoy how sticky they get and that they can leave a really big mess when my 2 year old gets her hands on them!
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
Mike and Ike's are a good candy if you're looking for something other than chocolate. I enjoy the fruity flavor and the chewy texture of these candies. The only downside is they don't seem to taste the same as they did when I was younger but they are still a good candy.
Taylor T.
What's not to love about Mike and Ikes? With so many flavors, everyone is bound to find their favorite. I love getting these whenever I have the chance to! The strawberry pack is definitely my all time favorite. Unfortunately I have the hardest time finding them.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.