BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
I'm not a big fan of these but for some reason everyone that I know love these! Especially my husband and my two boys! I've tried them before I feel like they taste plain but my kids like them lol
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Original Fruits more...
Mike and Ike's are a good candy if you're looking for something other than chocolate. I enjoy the fruity flavor and the chewy texture of these candies. The only downside is they don't seem to taste the same as they did when I was younger but they are still a good candy.
Taylor T.
What's not to love about Mike and Ikes? With so many flavors, everyone is bound to find their favorite. I love getting these whenever I have the chance to! The strawberry pack is definitely my all time favorite. Unfortunately I have the hardest time finding them.
susnezra w.
Mike and ikes are a hugeeee fave of mine when i feel like i need to snack on unhealthy food! i know its a load of sugar and gelatin, but it is SOOOO good and chewy!
Nanci B.
Gresham , OR
Review for: Original Fruits more...
These candies are sooooo addicting! I always reach for these at the store! I think this year I've bought a total of 10 boxes! I know that horrible, but goodness are these delicious! These by far my favorite candies ever!
Kari O.
Love Mike and ikes! I wish they made bags without the green in them though. I'm not a huge fan of lime flavors, but I just pick those out and save them for my boyfriend who eats them.
Lakendra G.
You really can't go wrong choosing this sweet fruity movie theater snack. The chewy goodness is one of my favorite movie snacks. I haven't found a flavor I don't like in Mike and Ikes.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Mike and Ike's! But, only if they are fresh! if they aren't super fresh, they are really bad and super sticky in your teeth. My kids and I do like to have these sometimes and like to get the movie theater boxes!
Theresa G.
Love to have these once in a blue. I love to have these since I'm the only one in the house that likes then so I don't have to worry no one will touch them. : )
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these candies, always consistent and they remind me of being a child and going to the theatre. I also got a kick out of when they made a funny advertisement theme of separating the mikes and the Ike's 😂😂😂
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.