7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Love Mike abd ikes !! The flavors are amazing and I love that they have different types of boxes with their own set of flavors. All good :)
Love these candies i like to have something to chew on and these are really chewy so that are good and all the flavors are really good
I know I'm about to say a sugary candy is too sweet, but really these could have a little more tang to them! Go for Hot Tamales instead.
Used to eat these all the time when I was younger. Flavor is really good, and they have some chew to them. The red ones are my favorite!
I don't really care for these. They are rather bland candies... if they are there I would eat a couple but never buy a box for myself..
These are my all time favorite candy! I always tend to reach for these every time I'm in the candy aisle! They are absolutely delicious
I remember these when I was younger. Used to buy them at the theatre all the time. Still taste just as good as they did many years ago!
One of the best movie candies. The traditional flavors are always the same from the first time you try as a kid to a box you buy now.
These are very cheap and just all in all a classic taste for all year around. I eat these monthly probably and they never dissapoint
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos