The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 697 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ikes are so delicious. i love taking these with me when I go on road trips, because the packaging is small, but the contents are fulfilling.
My kids got these but after when i tasted them. i loved them and my favorite is the orange ones and usually i have them in my home often. i would definitely recommend to try these at least ones.
Doesn't get better than this! I remember being a little kid and walking to the store at my grandma's house with my older brother to buy these. Packed with fruity flavor till the last chew in your mouth.
Love the amount for the movies!!! and the flavor mmmm mike and ikes candy always tastes good kinda craving some now...
My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done. I can't eat them because I'm allergic to Yellow #5.
I don't really care for these. They are rather bland candies... if they are there I would eat a couple but never buy a box for myself..
I love mike and Ike's they are defiantly my go to candy they are very sweet and full of flavor
I remember these when I was younger. Used to buy them at the theatre all the time. Still taste just as good as they did many years ago!
Love these! I remember them as a favorite treat at the drive in. My kids request them now for movie nights, but we don't like to share them lol
These candies are so good. I love all the different flavors that you can buy.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos