The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike's are one of my favorite candies. They are a chewy nice flavored treat. Just nice to snack on.
I really like this, it's like belly beans but better. It tastes really good and it's available almost everywhere.
Haven't had them in a while but I can still remember how tasty they are! Makes me want to go and get some now!!
Perfect movie food! Love to snack on these and they are such good flavors! A classic candy!
Love these! The originals are my go to treat when I need a sugar pick me up.
These are the best snack for the movies. I freaking love mike and ikes making my mouth water wishing I had some right now. <3
Love mike and ikes. The ones in the green pack are the best. I like the bit of candy crunch outside of the chewy inside.
This candy isn't my favorite but i really enjoy chocolate! I'm not much of a candy person, but my family love them!!
Love the amount for the movies!!! and the flavor mmmm mike and ikes candy always tastes good kinda craving some now...
My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done. I can't eat them because I'm allergic to Yellow #5.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos