7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
These are a classic! I've been eating these since I was a kid! All time movie snack! Love these
Mary D.
Mary D.
Campbell River
I LOVE mike & ike candies but haven't seen them in canada in the bulk size as of yet, only the boxes. love the taste, love the texture, just enough of an aftertaste. yummy!
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Wasaga beach, Ontario
Love Mike abd ikes !! The flavors are amazing and I love that they have different types of boxes with their own set of flavors. All good :)
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Sydney
I LOVE THIS CANDY! This taste so good! I would always bring this to school and everywhere I go! The only problem there is for this candy is that it ALWAYS gets stuck into your teeth! But it's worth it for me :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
Addictive!! I love Mike and Ikes as a sweet treat! Buying the bulk bag can be dangerous, because I can't put them down!!!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
I love these ! When I was in high school I used to buy these at lunch almost every day, I was obsessed with them ! (so healthy, I know). I don't think many places around me sell these anymore though, I used to come across them a lot more than I do now. But they are really good flavors, I like the green (I think it's lime, I could be wrong though) and I like that they aren't so chewy that they stick to my teeth, love these.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lorton, VA
Classic candy. These taste really good and are very chewy. Great for when you want a sweet fruity snack.
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
My absolute favorite candy. It's sour and sweet and tastes amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Mississauga
They are ok, I prefer the hot tommolies, they are cinnamon and very hot. They are my favorite.
Macey M.
Macey M.
England
I've never been a fan on anything remotely comparable to this over here in England, but when I caved in and ordered some on AmericanSoda, I instantly fell in love. One of my favorite American candies and they flavor is so wonderful... it's lovely.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.