9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Love these candy, especially the tropical flavored ones! and there sold at such a great price, there like a dollar a pack and my local walmart/dollarstore
These are the best ones I always get this box when I'm ready for a movie night.. I no they have so many other flavors but for me this one is the best ...
Mike and Ikes are very tasty. I don't find that they stick to your teeth like some candies. I love the greem ones. Mike and Ikes are another favorite in our home.
I absolutely hate this candy, as soon as you bite into it you can feel the sugar granules. Candy is supposed to be sweet but this candy is sickening.
Mike and Ikes are so delicious. i love taking these with me when I go on road trips, because the packaging is small, but the contents are fulfilling.
I know I'm about to say a sugary candy is too sweet, but really these could have a little more tang to them! Go for Hot Tamales instead.
Mike and Ikes are some of my favorite candies. They have a unique texture that is similar to a jelly bean, but chewier. The flavors are strong and vibrant.
Love mike and ikes. The ones in the green pack are the best. I like the bit of candy crunch outside of the chewy inside.
Love Mike abd ikes !! The flavors are amazing and I love that they have different types of boxes with their own set of flavors. All good :)
Love these candies i like to have something to chew on and these are really chewy so that are good and all the flavors are really good
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos