BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Jonathan B.
I love this candy a loooot ! very good natural flavors and perfect consistence, i like for movies or when i am in a meeting with my friends. thumbs up for mike and ike !
Mary D.
Campbell River
I LOVE mike & ike candies but haven't seen them in canada in the bulk size as of yet, only the boxes. love the taste, love the texture, just enough of an aftertaste. yummy!
Cristina C.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I have enjoyed this candy for many years and I still like them but I find that the flavors seem weaker then they use to be when I was younger. I still enjoy their tropical flavored version.
Sarah R.
Ontario, Canada
Mike and Ikes are very tasty. I don't find that they stick to your teeth like some candies. I love the greem ones. Mike and Ikes are another favorite in our home.
Harley w.
Waterloo, On
These are so good. They've got a vending machine with these at my work and it's safe to say that I'm probably spending more of my pay check than earning while I'm there.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
I want an old fashion, simple, fruity, chewy candy these are what I choose. I use eat these things as kid like popcorn. If you have issues with getting candy stuck in your teeth, I would not recommend these
Dawn H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Review for: Original Fruits more...
Love these. Love the variety of flavors and texture. they do get stuck in teeth but they are good and my kids like them too. Great snack and good price as well.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
I love Mike and Ikes! They are super chewy but not too sweet. They are perfect for watching a movie or just as a snack. The original flavors are my favorite!
Laura B.
Mike and Ikes are some of my favorite candies. They have a unique texture that is similar to a jelly bean, but chewier. The flavors are strong and vibrant.
Christina T.
Straffordville, Ontario
Review for: Original Fruits more...
These never ever fail on me to satisfy my cravings !! Not too sweet but just right ! They're chewy and just overall amazing with burst of amazing flavors
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.