7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I've never been a fan on anything remotely comparable to this over here in England, but when I caved in and ordered some on AmericanSoda, I instantly fell in love. One of my favorite American candies and they flavor is so wonderful... it's lovely.
Omg those are so delicious. I love those candies. They have a really good flavor of fruit and it does not taste really chemical. It just taste like fruit. Cherry and Lime are my favorite!
I love anything fruity and this is another thing that I loved when I was a kid even in high school, my friends and I would always go and walk to 711 to get slerpees and I would always end up buy Mike Ike's! :)
I LOVE THIS CANDY! This taste so good! I would always bring this to school and everywhere I go! The only problem there is for this candy is that it ALWAYS gets stuck into your teeth! But it's worth it for me :)
Doesn't get better than this! I remember being a little kid and walking to the store at my grandma's house with my older brother to buy these. Packed with fruity flavor till the last chew in your mouth.
These are so good! I love the fruity taste, I'm not a fan of gummy candy but I think these are perfect, I always forget how good these taste, there great for a little sweet snack or a treat for the movies
My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done. I can't eat them because I'm allergic to Yellow #5.
My kids got these but after when i tasted them. i loved them and my favorite is the orange ones and usually i have them in my home often. i would definitely recommend to try these at least ones.
I'm not impressed with this candy because its chewy texture is really sticky, and the supposedly fruity flavors just aren't good enough for me! It tastes bland to be honest.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos