Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Lisa M.
Scotland fife
Amazing chewy assorted fruit flavoured candies with real fruit juice if I could move to American just for these then I would I order them all the time on line and you dont get these in the uk some of the pound shops have them every one is bursting with flavour so many different packets to chose definitely recommend won't be disappointed these are just a treat
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
This my favourite jelly bean like candy. My favourite way to eat them is mixed with a box of Hot Tamales so every bite of a red one is a surprise. That annoys my husband. It's a candy that i like every flavour in the box.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I love how these taste! Great when I want something fruity. They do stick to my teeth a little sometimes, and the fruity flavor is stronger on the outside (and more sugary tasting in the middle). Not something I crave or usually reach for if I am picking candy at the convenience store, but my MIL likes to buy these for my kids and I eat them too when they drop in my lap
Brianna C.
Thorold, AK
I love these ! When I was in high school I used to buy these at lunch almost every day, I was obsessed with them ! (so healthy, I know). I don't think many places around me sell these anymore though, I used to come across them a lot more than I do now. But they are really good flavors, I like the green (I think it's lime, I could be wrong though) and I like that they aren't so chewy that they stick to my teeth, love these.
Joshua G.
Avon Park
I really like this candy, they've satisfied my sweet tooth for years. Although I will say I can't find them as often as I used to. Anyway, super cheap and affordable, I usually just grab them at Walmart if they have them. This isn't a very popular brand but I'm not sure why lol. I love this candy.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not quite sure why I like these so much, but I sure do. I eat probably one box a week - they are a little bit tangy, a little bit waxy and a whole lot sweet. They satisfy that craving and leave me feeling satisfied. Yummy, chewy and fruity!
Macey M.
I've never been a fan on anything remotely comparable to this over here in England, but when I caved in and ordered some on AmericanSoda, I instantly fell in love. One of my favorite American candies and they flavor is so wonderful... it's lovely.
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
Omg those are so delicious. I love those candies. They have a really good flavor of fruit and it does not taste really chemical. It just taste like fruit. Cherry and Lime are my favorite!
Crystal G.
Ottawa, RI
Review for: Original Fruits more...
We buy these quite often - even though I find them overpriced. We usually get this when we know we will be watching movies as a family, it's a no-mess snack that everyone can enjoy.
Heather D.
Winnipeg, MB
I love anything fruity and this is another thing that I loved when I was a kid even in high school, my friends and I would always go and walk to 711 to get slerpees and I would always end up buy Mike Ike's! :)
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.