The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ikes are very tasty. I don't find that they stick to your teeth like some candies. I love the greem ones. Mike and Ikes are another favorite in our home.
These are so good! I love the fruity taste, I'm not a fan of gummy candy but I think these are perfect, I always forget how good these taste, there great for a little sweet snack or a treat for the movies
I like Mike and Ike's. They are the ultimate movie treat! I like the hot ones the best.
This candy is so addicting and such a nice sweet rush of candy. One of my personal favorites!
Love these for movie nights at home o at the movies!!! one of my kids favorite
I love anything fruity and this is another thing that I loved when I was a kid even in high school, my friends and I would always go and walk to 711 to get slerpees and I would always end up buy Mike Ike's! :)
I love Mike and Ikes! They are super chewy but not too sweet. They are perfect for watching a movie or just as a snack. The original flavors are my favorite!
My husband has tried to get me to eat these but I can't! I am not a fan of a really chewy candy that sticks to your teeth!
Mike and Ikes are some of my favorite candies. They have a unique texture that is similar to a jelly bean, but chewier. The flavors are strong and vibrant.
These are so good! They get stuck in your teeth, but the flavor is so good and strong and fruity and delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos