7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Ok, you guys are probably tired of seeing me in the reviews of fruity candies, but I am in love with these. Try them, very pungent taste
Megan G.
Megan G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these candies (when they are fresh). They're chewy and delicious! But beware when they get stale - they become very hard, and could hurt your teeth.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I love how these taste! Great when I want something fruity. They do stick to my teeth a little sometimes, and the fruity flavor is stronger on the outside (and more sugary tasting in the middle). Not something I crave or usually reach for if I am picking candy at the convenience store, but my MIL likes to buy these for my kids and I eat them too when they drop in my lap
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
I really like this candy, they've satisfied my sweet tooth for years. Although I will say I can't find them as often as I used to. Anyway, super cheap and affordable, I usually just grab them at Walmart if they have them. This isn't a very popular brand but I'm not sure why lol. I love this candy.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
Omg those are so delicious. I love those candies. They have a really good flavor of fruit and it does not taste really chemical. It just taste like fruit. Cherry and Lime are my favorite!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Ottawa, Ontario
We buy these quite often - even though I find them overpriced. We usually get this when we know we will be watching movies as a family, it's a no-mess snack that everyone can enjoy.
Janette S.
Janette S.
Vancouver, BC
Mike and Ikes are our favorite summer time candies. We always make sure to have a big bowl in the backyard for the kids to enjoy when entertaining
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Son unos dulces muy ricos. su sabor es agradable y la textura muy buena y con sabores surtidos
Regan D.
Regan D.
My husband is a candy connoisseur. He looks fine lol, but truthfully I don't think I ever would have had these if it weren't for him. Now there is no going back, I mean why do I need one more thing in my life that is solo good but not?
These are really good, a perfect mix of chewy, yet hard candy, not overly engulfed in flavor but the perfect amount. Great for movie nights, or just whenever you need them. They also have other kinds which are fantastic. Like jolly joes, Italian ice.... ok yeah I tried them as well...
They back up their brand as well which I love!
Christine W.
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
This my favourite jelly bean like candy. My favourite way to eat them is mixed with a box of Hot Tamales so every bite of a red one is a surprise. That annoys my husband. It's a candy that i like every flavour in the box.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.