The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Yuck yuck YYUUUCCK! Never liked any of the Mike and Ike products, and don't think I ever will. The taste is just not pleasing to my taste buds and I don't like how easily they get stuck in my teeth. Maybe I'm the oddball since it looks like most of the reviews seem to like the stuff, but noooooo, none for me!
The yellow ones are my absolute favorite and there's always plenty of those left over because no one really likes them other than me.
There delicious candies, I definitely think there should be more flavors! The red and green ones are my favorite flavors!
I love this candy. Its perfectly chewy on the inside, but the candy shell gives it a nice texture and crunch. I also love that in one pack there are a variety of flavors
I love how chewy these candies are. They are so addicting. Grab a movie, sit back and enjoy! Love it!
I love these candies. The best part is that they are chewy, sweet and gluten free!!
If You like fruity candy These are for you , they are so chewy and mouthwatering they get addicting after a while. The best flavors i would say have to be the red and green ones.
If I want an old fashion, simple, fruity, chewy candy these are what I choose. I use eat these things as kid like popcorn. If you have issues with getting candy stuck in your teeth, I would not recommend these.
I am all for chewy candy but I have never been a huge fan of Mike and Ike, there is other candy I like better.
This is one of my all time favorite childhood candies. I don't know why but I sort them by their colors and then I eat them according to my mood for flavors!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos