6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love these as a kid and I still love them as a adult I can remember go to the movies and getting these as a kid and now I get the and movie and go home
Like the others said, Mike N Ike is a perfect combination of skittles and jelly beans. I love the flavor of these. I just don't love when they stick to my teeth! They are the perfect candy for the movies.
These are really good, especially there lemonade flavors! I am more of a chocolate person, but I will eat Mike and Ikes, they are that good!
One of my favorites candies from my youth. I don't eat them that often but do enjoy them when I'm at the movies. I love the fruity flavor.
I think they're pretty great. I don't eat them often, but they've never disappointed me when I did. I like them better than most fruit candies.
Great candy! Super tasty and there's a lot in its packaging! All the flavored taste good together so you can grab a hand full and not have to worry about the flavors you have.
These are a delicious fruity flavored candy when you just want a bit of candy. I love fruity chewy candies so these always hits the spot. We get this big bag from Costco and my fiance loves to take a bag full and snack on them at work. Great price at Costco too.
These are one of my favorites! The flavor is great except sometimes I can taste the corn syrup which is gross.
You can't go wrong with mike and Ike's, there is so many delicious flavors in this bag and if you like fruity candy then this is definitely for you!
These candies were my childhood. They are so flavorful and i love that they are really chewy. Its just an all around great candy.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos