The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike's are favorite for every generation in my family. They are good for good sweet fix. I just wish they were more flavorful. When I was a kid, they tasted so much better.
Have always loved these! They remind me of the movie theater. They're sweet, come in an interesting shape, and each color tastes differently
Mike & Ike's are one of those candies I can't just have a few of. I could eat these by the bucket load. Anytime I pass by them I have to throw a package in my cart. They have been messing with the formula lately though and I have mixed feelings about that.
I love the fruity flavor eat them all the time. My husband and kids like them as well. Look great in a candy jar.
These are really good. I always buy them in the box. I would buy the bag though. They do stick to your teeth some. But worth it. All the flavors are great.
Love Mike & Ike, they have some great tasty flavors, although it does get stuck to your teeth, they still taste delicious!
I have never been a big fan of Mike & Ike. I just don't really like the flavor or how they get stuff all through your teeth.
Mike and Ikes are my hubbys all time favorite candy! This huge bag keeps him happy for a long time!
I've actually never liked these. They're kind of hard and the flavor is very fake and weird to me.
A good fruity, chewy candy! The original is always good but my all time favorite is there "reds" always a nice movie snack.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos