BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Devon D.
These have been one of my most favorite candies for as long as I can remember. I love their gummy texture and how powerful their flavors are. I love them for movies or long drives because they are portable and it doesn't feel like you are carrying a huge thing of candy around. My absolute favorite.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Not a big fan of this candy. It's extremely sweet and sticks to your teeth. Definitely make sure you have access to a toothbrush after eating these. I wouldn't recommend giving this candy to children either.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
These are great. They bring back memories of going to the movies and getting the big boxes before you could buy movie size in the store! The fruity taste of these is great. I like all colors.
Rosemaria S.
I like these but I know that one of these flavors tastes really "musty" like lol! They are really inexpensive, just a dollar a box and you can find them in olaces like Walmart, Kroger, or your local dollar store. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
I love these candies so much. I wish they didn't introduce the strawberry flavor though. I'm not much of a fan, I like the original 4 flavors, with the lemon and cherry of course being my favorite :) I get these all the time, road trips, movies, and just as a snack around the house.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite candy!! I can eat all the flavored boxes (except the red, not a fan of spicy stuff haha) but the best is the blue box. It is a very good candy to eat at the movies as well.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I like Mike and Ike, but they aren't my favorite movie-theater candy. They stick to your teeth and the flavors aren't the best. However, my boyfriend did teach me that if you suck on one long enough, it turns clear! The flavor is in the coating on the outside!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have been eating Mike & Ike candies since I was a kid. Still enjoy them today as an adult. I can typically buy them for a buck a box at my local grocery store. I like most flavors but sometimes I get one that tastes a little like cardboard. Overall, I would recommend for their good taste and price.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Mike & Ike's are one of those candies I can't just have a few of. I could eat these by the bucket load. Anytime I pass by them I have to throw a package in my cart. They have been messing with the formula lately though and I have mixed feelings about that.
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mike and Ikes are sugar melted together with wax, but they are delicious. I love eating these while watching a movie or something like that. The wax gets stuck to your teeth and you feel the need to brush them right after, but they are still really yummy.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.