The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These have been one of my most favorite candies for as long as I can remember. I love their gummy texture and how powerful their flavors are. I love them for movies or long drives because they are portable and it doesn't feel like you are carrying a huge thing of candy around. My absolute favorite.
Yuck! There are The worst candy ever. No real flavor and they just stick to your teeth. The texture is all weird too.
Although these are a staple go-to movie candy, I find them a bit overwhelming with how sweet they are.
Taste was great, but they were too sticky for me. Its a hot water, floss, brush 3 times rescue mission.=(
I prefer the blue box over these, but I like mike and Ikes cause I feel they don't get stale like most other candies.
I really like Mike and Ike but they don't taste like they used to. They seem to be sweeter now.
Mike and Ikes are sugar melted together with wax, but they are delicious. I love eating these while watching a movie or something like that. The wax gets stuck to your teeth and you feel the need to brush them right after, but they are still really yummy.
Not a fan at all. I feel like they are a generic version of a year round yells bean without flavor.
Should be sweeter, one of my least preferred candies to buy to snack on. It isn't as flavored and sometimes bit hard to chew on.
My husband loves Thess! He buys the family size pack and doesn't share. They are pure sugar.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos