The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These candies are great for on the go or watching TV or a movie. The only thing is that they go so fast they are gone before you realize it.
I always loved these...perfect movie candy! Even when we have a movie night at home I always make it a point to pick up a box! They are just chewy enough and never stack to my teeth (Or dental work)
I couldn't go to the movie theater without getting a pack of these to munch on during the movie .
I'll eat this from time to time but I don't like how it gets stuck in between your teeth
Original Mike & Ikes. They are a great candy to have at the movies. They last for ever and they taste great!
My second go to candy. I can't stop eating these yummy fruity tasty little morsels. I keep hard of these on hand.
I like Mike and Ike, but they aren't my favorite movie-theater candy. They stick to your teeth and the flavors aren't the best. However, my boyfriend did teach me that if you suck on one long enough, it turns clear! The flavor is in the coating on the outside!
Mike and ike is a fun candy to eat, however, it is quite annoying when it's stuck on your teeth.
OMG love these! Even more so because I can find them for only $1. So many fruity flavors, Yum!
I've been eating them since I was a child, they've never changed, always good quality, send a go to of I'm looking for fruity, chewy candy.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos