BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Beverly N.
Mike & Ike is perfect for movie night, at the theater or at home! I always have some around the house, as I love gummy candies! The fresh mix of the lemon, lime, cherry, etc. flavors is perfect for summertime, or for a blast of fresh fruit flavor in the winter!
Patrick D.
My go to candy! I love it! And it's so affordable and easy to find. I could find it anywhere, for example, EVERY STORE!
Lynda T.
Mike & Ike flavors are delicious, fruity, perfection! The cherry flavor is my favorite, closely followed by lime. They are dairy, soy, and gluten free!
adria b.
Columbus, OH
These candies are so awesome. Every time I buy then it brings me back to childhood.
Maggie B.
Grafton, WI
This is my favorite candy ever! If you love fruity candy you will love this
Lena G.
san diego, CA
We have a Mike and Ike's candy dispenser at work and these are my almost everyday pick me up in the afternoon! I love all the flavors but the red (cherry?) is my favorite.
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
The flavors are amazing but they put a lot of lemon ones and a lot of people don't like lemans flavored things but the rest of the flavors are fine. I bought it at Walmart for $1.00
Emily P.
I just really don't like them. They're fruity but, at least to me, not as sweet as I like candy to be.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love Mike and Ikes! They remind me a bit of jelly beans with super sweet outer shell and gooey insides.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
Mike and Ike's are my favorite candy because of the flavors of each one. They're not chewy enough to get stuck in your teeth but they're the perfect sweetness to have a few or a handful to meet your sweet tooth. I don't like chocolate so mike and Ike's are my favorite fruity candy.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.