The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 697 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I really like these they are great to have at the theaters or even watching a movie at home.
I bought this candy for the first time in years the other day and they are fruitier than i remember. They are just so good!
Mike n ikes are great. My favorite colors are all of them but cherry. When I eat these the only ones i give away are the cherry ones or they get thrown with the box
I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it.
By far a all around favorite. love the flavor in every bite. so delicious. classic
These are my childhood! I used to eat these during school lunches and when I went to the movies!
I like the taste but in my opinion the flavor could be a little stronger. I guess I think they are a little bland compared to other similar candy
These are really good. When I first bought them I didn't think i would like them but when I tried them I loved them. I love the orange ones.
Sticky. Chewy. Sweet. Good value. Tons of flavors. Those are the main things that make these so yummy and awesome.
I actually really love Mike and Ike's and have been eating them since I could remember. Yummy!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos