6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My little brother has always loved these! Not really my thing, but basically everyone else I know likes them so it must just be me.
Love love loveeee Mike & Ike's!!! I love the slightly harder outside with the gooey middle. The taste is so good! i also recommend the sour ones!!
The flavor is so good and strong and fruity and delicious. They are known typically as movie theater candy, but I think they're great for any time.
These are absolutely fabulous, I love them, my kids love and it is a great snack all around with a variety of flavors.
Mile and Ike's my go to snack at the movies! Perfect flavor and texture I love fruity chewy candies don't know what I do if mike and Ike parted ways
Not a huge fan of these candies for some reason, I never buy them. I will eat them if someone gets them for me as the flavors are not bad but I just prefer other candy over this. They are a little too chewy for me and they tend to hurt my jaw if I have too many.
I personally love these candies! great exotic flavors! but they always get stuck in my braces so i can only eat a couple at a time! but highly recommended
I absolutely love mike and Ike's, they somehow always make me happy whenever I need a pick me up. Always fresh and chewy. Never hard or hard to eat.
Mike and Ike's is this amazing candy that are chewy like skittles but their flavor is amazing, they also have other packs with other fruit flavored that are amazing too.
By far my fave candy and I mean fave candy. I love love them and can't live with out the juice favor and the art and sugar
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos