7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Great snack to take to he movies or on the road. Never to hard to eat always great flavors
Mike and ikes, they are ok but not my favorite. I hardly ever buy these. I love hot tamales
Mmm, favorite movie theater candy. Love the red and pink ones!! Not to sugary just right!
I love this candy! It's the perfect movie theater candy. I love the tropical kind as well.
I love these and all of the flavors. I go for just about anything gummy/chewy and fruity!
I dislike this candy for the fact that it is tasteless to me and just sticks to your teeth.
Once I start eating these I can't stop. My favorites are the red ones and the orange ones.
I LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Fruity and chewy. Can't go wrong with Mike & Ike!
Great candy! Classic flavors and original taste. Make a great snack and pretty inexpensive
I could eat these candies but I'm not a really fan of these.............................
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos