6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are one of my favorites! The flavor is great except sometimes I can taste the corn syrup which is gross.
These are an oldie but goodie- my family always had these in stock growing up. We would share a box over a movie or on a road trip. Sweet, fruity, and chewy. The red/pink are the best- but just getting a handful works out great!
One of my favorite candies. But sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and cause pain.
Fruity, chewy...what more could you want?! I always sneak a bag of these into the movies with me! Perfect movie treat!
Mike and Ike's are so delicious and irresistible treats to have every now and then the only thing is they tend to get stuck in teeth a lot and are a little hard to remove. But that is the only thing I have a weird feeling about. It's really affordable and delicious candy to have.
These are my absolute favorite candies. I love the verity of flavors they have. I can eat the whole box if I don't control myself.
Mike and Ike's are still a great chewable candy, that are still one of the best ever made. They are inexpensive and come in different varieties.
My brother just got some of these for his birthday and it reminded me how much I love Mike and Ike!
I really like their strong fruity flavor and that they are chewy but soft... But I really don't like that they get stuck on my teeth
These are good and chewy and perfect for a small and sweet snack when you need one
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos