The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
This is the absolute best candy ever created!! Great flavor!! Not.too hard either
My boyfriend loves to eat them when we are watching movies. He say he must have them once a week. They are good when you want something fruity and sweet.
Chewy and sweet when you want a sugar fix. A candy that's been around for a long time!
Chewy and has a nice taste, kids love it and it's affordable and is a good choice of candy
These are ok, but never first on my list if I want some type of candy. I do not really like chewy candies that much just because they tend to get stuck in my teeth.
One of my favorite candy's ! it's a must when going to the movies . My favorite ones are the green and red ones !
I love theses. They are fruity and chewy. We get them when we go on our vacations every year
I don't eat them as much as i did when i was a kid but my niece does and she loves them
I love eatting these at the movie theater with a large popcorn:) mmmmm the red ones are my fav
I very rarely buy Mike and Ikes bit when I have on the past I've enjoyed them. They just aren't at the top of my list.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos