6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I would give these 10 stars if I could. These are my absolute favorite candy of all times. These are my go to's
One of my favorite candies but a little bit hard to chew and to find but have a nice flavor to them
I love these. These are my go to candy for watching a movie or playing a game. They are delicious.
It a great sugar free candy
One of the worst candies on the market . What a waste of sugar. I've never liked these
These are a delicious fruity flavored candy when you just want a bit of candy. I love fruity chewy candies so these always hits the spot. We get this big bag from Costco and my fiance loves to take a bag full and snack on them at work. Great price at Costco too.
Such a classic candy snack to have with you at the movies and all i love these they're easy to just take a handful to hold you over
These are one of my favorites! The flavor is great except sometimes I can taste the corn syrup which is gross.
Gives a massage you feel after tasting epically delicious I love any flavors and it really brings you back to your childhood
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos