The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love Mike and Ike a lot, and this flavor is just the original and it makes for an easy snack
These always tasted gross to me. I've never been a fan but too each his own.
I love these! They are as fruity as they are sweet. Deliciousness in your mouth.
Fav candy can't get enough of them. Cheap n always has enough. Not to hard or soft. But they do get stuck it my tooth .. Lol
Best candy out there! if you put a handful in your mouth you will taste each flavor one by one !
I do not like these at all they taste weird
Im not a fan of chewy candy, I tasted these and there okay just wouldn't eat more than three pieces.
Mike and Ike's are one of my favorite candies I hope they never go out of business
This candy is very good. The little chews are bursting with flavor and do not taste artificial. The pink ones would have to be my favorite though.
LOVE these candies. They're fruity and chewy and the flavors are awesome! I like how you can actually tell the flavors apart, unlike other candies like these. One of my favorites!!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos