6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Love this candy & it's so cheap! Definitely my all time favorite fruity candy!
My favorite ! Great price, great flavor, tons of flavors to choose from too.
eww I hate these things. Now granted I am sure that they are others favorites but I always felt like they tasted gritty and like colored, bitter sugar.
We love mike and ike candies . They are very delicious and chewy. Tgey have great flavors that I just can't get enough of I highly recommend them.
Snacking on these right now. They're really good just wish they had more flavors. But other than that these Make a good snack anywhere
Estos Mikes y los originales son ricoooos. Son dulces que llaman la atension de muchos
These are a great snack. You can eat a handful without getting sick of the sugar. They are very cheap, especially at Walmart.
Love these candies and life that almost the whole company is gluten free! Gives me options that I am very thankful for
ANOTHER FAVORITE I HAVE A SERIOUS SWEET TOOTH FOR ANTHING THAT GUMMY AND I LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS THEY HAVE
I have been eating these since I was a child. Classic flavors. Can't be compare to any other fruit chew candy.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos