The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 697 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Absolutely love Mike and Ikes! They are the perfect movie theater snack, just sometimes get stuck in your teeth!
Once I start eating these I can't stop. My favorites are the red ones and the orange ones.
Mike and Ike's are a good candy if you're looking for something other than chocolate. I enjoy the fruity flavor and the chewy texture of these candies. The only downside is they don't seem to taste the same as they did when I was younger but they are still a good candy.
Love these!!! The fruit flavors are spot on and fit my candy craving! My kids love them too!! They are soft and chewy!
I am in love with mike and ikes candy. So, does my younger brother Christopher.
All I have to say is YUM! Great for graduation parties too. I would avoid these candies if you have braces.
I love love love love love love all the colors and how sweet they are and so good
The combination of different flavors is a good treat when I am having a sweet tooth and I like the texture also: not to hard, but not too chewy either.
An original yet still one of the best out there . Simple and flavorable and just right amount
Mike'n'Ikes are a great little candy. perfect for movies or just popping something in to crave a sweet tooth!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos