7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I loveeee Mike and Ike's!! They are so chewy, but not overbearingly chewy. They are super fruity!
I actually really love Mike and Ike's and have been eating them since I could remember. Yummy!
I love mike and Ike. They are my addiction when it comes to candy and needing something sweet.
Mike and Ikes have always been one of my favorites! When I was pregnant I couldn't get enough!
Really good flavor options. The texture is okay. For some reason this is never my go to choice.
I really like Mike and Ike but they don't taste like they used to. They seem to be sweeter now.
I like this candy when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity. They taste yummy! Try this )
OMG love these! Even more so because I can find them for only $1. So many fruity flavors, Yum!
When i was a 2nd grader this was my favorite candy and i haven't ate it since but it is so good
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos