BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
Mike and Ike's are my favorite candy because of the flavors of each one. They're not chewy enough to get stuck in your teeth but they're the perfect sweetness to have a few or a handful to meet your sweet tooth. I don't like chocolate so mike and Ike's are my favorite fruity candy.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Review for: Original Fruits more...
These are SO DELICIOUS! They used to have them in a little coin operated gumball machine at this video store I went to when I was little, and these were always my treat if I behaved. Now I get to have them whenever I want, but they still make me smile thinking of those trips to the video store... 10/10, always recommend.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite candy!! I can eat all the flavored boxes (except the red, not a fan of spicy stuff haha) but the best is the blue box. It is a very good candy to eat at the movies as well.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Not a huge fan of these candies for some reason, I never buy them. I will eat them if someone gets them for me as the flavors are not bad but I just prefer other candy over this. They are a little too chewy for me and they tend to hurt my jaw if I have too many.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
These are a delicious fruity flavored candy when you just want a bit of candy. I love fruity chewy candies so these always hits the spot. We get this big bag from Costco and my fiance loves to take a bag full and snack on them at work. Great price at Costco too.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I like Mike and Ike, but they aren't my favorite movie-theater candy. They stick to your teeth and the flavors aren't the best. However, my boyfriend did teach me that if you suck on one long enough, it turns clear! The flavor is in the coating on the outside!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I have been eating Mike & Ike candies since I was a kid. Still enjoy them today as an adult. I can typically buy them for a buck a box at my local grocery store. I like most flavors but sometimes I get one that tastes a little like cardboard. Overall, I would recommend for their good taste and price.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Mike & Ike's are one of those candies I can't just have a few of. I could eat these by the bucket load. Anytime I pass by them I have to throw a package in my cart. They have been messing with the formula lately though and I have mixed feelings about that.
Beverly N.
Mike & Ike is perfect for movie night, at the theater or at home! I always have some around the house, as I love gummy candies! The fresh mix of the lemon, lime, cherry, etc. flavors is perfect for summertime, or for a blast of fresh fruit flavor in the winter!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mike and Ikes are sugar melted together with wax, but they are delicious. I love eating these while watching a movie or something like that. The wax gets stuck to your teeth and you feel the need to brush them right after, but they are still really yummy.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.