BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Samarra H.
The flavor is strong but not overpowering or too mild, its not jelly belly strong, but definitely strong enough. And there's a... comforting element to the flavors, these all feel like classics. The texture is just ok. its got a lot of gumminess to it, and a lot of chewiness.You're going to find this candy getting stuck in your teeth a bit. There's an ever so slight satisfying pull to the candy that never strays into gummy worm territory. But with that the flavors are very strong. especially think the lime and lemon flavors are great. Despite the unnerving fact that these candies look like weird psychedelic pills that really manage to taste pretty good!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
These are my all time favorite Mike and Ike's aside from the grape flavor they used to have. I love the basic original flavors of cherry, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Love that they are gluten free I am able to enjoy them. Truly can't go wrong with Mike and Ike's would definitely surely recommend. They are absolutely delicious.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
My guilty pleasure are the Cotton Candy flavored Mike & Ikes, they are seriously going to be the death of me (well at least my figure lol). They only release them during the spring/summer, at least where I live in the North East and only at select stores. (Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, & Big Lots) If y'all haven't tried them yet, you got to!!!
Kristina G.
I am currently eating the buttered popcorn flavored ones and they are so yummy! The perfect mix of salty, buttery, and sweet. I wish they sold these in movie theaters. Five stars all the way.
Rosa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Very sour and fresh. A little tough to chew, but otherwise great. Seem to be getting harder to find. Still prefer sour patch over these, however, I prefer these over traditional Mike and Ike candy.
Kate Y.
S Pasadena, CA
Delicious. Definitely different than Skittles, a Twizzler, or Starburst. Mike and Ike's are known typically as movie theater candy, but I think they're great for any time. All of the different colors are different flavors and taste delicious! They just redid the box and logo design to appeal to a younger audience and it speaks volumes about how the company is trying to change for a younger generation of candy connoisseurs.
Jessie F.
Clearwater, MN
For some reason I always assumed I didn't care for Mike & Ikes. But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth). I've eaten 4 boxes in the last two weeks. These are defiantly my new favorite go to candy to snack on!
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
These are so chewy and fruity and they are not all that sweet. They are a great candy and one I can actually handle without wanting to puke after eating so many of them XD! I like them because they're so simple, but they are amazing at the same time. These are like the candies my friends and I get on our movie nights as part of our junk food fiesta! XD highly recommendable
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is like the most favorite candy of all time I love their flavors and taste very good and chewy I like to buy these when I'm in the mood for something chewy and sweet if you like sweet candy I do recommend to buy this candy it worth to buy
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Yuck yuck YYUUUCCK! Never liked any of the Mike and Ike products, and don't think I ever will. The taste is just not pleasing to my taste buds and I don't like how easily they get stuck in my teeth. Maybe I'm the oddball since it looks like most of the reviews seem to like the stuff, but noooooo, none for me!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.