7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am currently eating the buttered popcorn flavored ones and they are so yummy! The perfect mix of salty, buttery, and sweet. I wish they sold these in movie theaters. Five stars all the way.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love mike and ike candies . They are very delicious and chewy. Tgey have great flavors that I just can't get enough of I highly recommend them.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is like the most favorite candy of all time I love their flavors and taste very good and chewy I like to buy these when I'm in the mood for something chewy and sweet if you like sweet candy I do recommend to buy this candy it worth to buy
Charity L.
Charity L.
These are a great snack. You can eat a handful without getting sick of the sugar. They are very cheap, especially at Walmart.
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
I like these but I know that one of these flavors tastes really "musty" like lol! They are really inexpensive, just a dollar a box and you can find them in olaces like Walmart, Kroger, or your local dollar store. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
These are great. They bring back memories of going to the movies and getting the big boxes before you could buy movie size in the store! The fruity taste of these is great. I like all colors.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City
Love these candies and life that almost the whole company is gluten free! Gives me options that I am very thankful for
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have been eating Mike & Ike candies since I was a kid. Still enjoy them today as an adult. I can typically buy them for a buck a box at my local grocery store. I like most flavors but sometimes I get one that tastes a little like cardboard. Overall, I would recommend for their good taste and price.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
ANOTHER FAVORITE I HAVE A SERIOUS SWEET TOOTH FOR ANTHING THAT GUMMY AND I LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS THEY HAVE
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
What's not to love about Mike and Ikes? With so many flavors, everyone is bound to find their favorite. I love getting these whenever I have the chance to! The strawberry pack is definitely my all time favorite. Unfortunately I have the hardest time finding them.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.