The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love the flavors! They are very fruity and chewy! They taste amazing! Love these!
Absolutely love this candy! I get this every time i make a stop at wal mart. Never liked fruity candy until I tried Mike and Ikes.
Mike and Ikes! OMG! All I can say!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEE ALL of them except the green one! EW! aaahhmmzing!
I LOVE these!! They're so yummy... They come in a variety of flavors. LOVE the fact that you an buy a small box for 25 cents or a BIG bag to share for 12.99
I don't really like Mike and ikes at all.. One of my least favorite candies. The flavor of them is really weird.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid. I now find myself just eating one specific flavor (green) and throwing the rest away because it just sits in the pantry and doesn't get eaten.
I was never a fan of jelly beans but when I tried these ones it changed my mind for me. An oldie but goodie
Chewy and yummy! Flavors are strong too! My favs are the green! The citrus combo is just perfect!
Mike and Ikes are one of my weaknesses when I see them in stores. I love fruity candy and these are a perfect snack when you want candy.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. These are delicious the only bad thing about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't matter because it's so worth it.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos