7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My husband loves Thess! He buys the family size pack and doesn't share. They are pure sugar.
Love love love Mike and Ikes! Chewy goodness! Great snack and amazing taste! Great for kids too!
Love all the flavors except orange. Its very flavorful and kind of like jelly beans but stronger.
These are my childhood! I used to eat these during school lunches and when I went to the movies!
I love Mike and ikes especially the original I'm not to much of a tropical fruit lover with candy
I love Mike and Ike. The taste of Mike and Ike has definitely changed but they still taste good.
I love the flavor of this product! Another on of my go-to candy when I'm wanting something sweet!
Mike and ike is a fun candy to eat, however, it is quite annoying when it's stuck on your teeth.
Mike and Ike candy is great for the kids to enjoy, comes in an assortment of colors and flavors.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos