6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Once I start eating these I can't stop. My favorites are the red ones and the orange ones.
These are a great candy and remind me of my childhood. The flavors are sweet and fruity!!
They are nice to snack on while studying. I really like the strawberry flavor.
Not a fan of these, great for movie nights with kids with the fun colors they can come in
Mike and Ike have always been a favorite of mine ever since I was a little girl
These are my favorite i know that they have different kind of flavor but i love the fruity flavor.
Best candy ever! I could eat these for hours and not ever get tired of them!
Great little candy, especially at the movies while enjoying some popcorn on the side.
I really enjoy Mike & Ikes. They are one of my favorite kind of chewy candy!
Chewy and sweet when you want a sugar fix. A candy that's been around for a long time!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos