7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
My brother just got some of these for his birthday and it reminded me how much I love Mike and Ike!
These are so good! I love how juicy and sweet they are, and they're always a perfect theater snack.
I'd like these a lot more if I could get ONLY cherry or ONLY strawberry! Those are by far the best
Love these. I can't stand banana anything so I enjoy that the yellow is a delicious lemon flavor.
Mike and Ikes were my favorite candy for awhile. They are great and much recommended for Halloween.
I love these candies- especially the sour ones. The only negative is that they stick to your teeth
These are my favorite i know that they have different kind of flavor but i love the fruity flavor.
I used to eat these all the time they taste even better if you put one of every color in your mouth
These are so addicting! But so good! They're cheap too, can get a box for a $1 at the dollar tree.
I couldn't go to the movie theater without getting a pack of these to munch on during the movie .
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos