The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Delicious. Definitely different than Skittles, a Twizzler, or Starburst. Mike and Ike's are known typically as movie theater candy, but I think they're great for any time. All of the different colors are different flavors and taste delicious! They just redid the box and logo design to appeal to a younger audience and it speaks volumes about how the company is trying to change for a younger generation of candy connoisseurs.
Really good flavor options. The texture is okay. For some reason this is never my go to choice.
My favorite movie theater treat! These will never get old! The originals are the best
Mike and Ikes have always been one of my favorites! When I was pregnant I couldn't get enough!
Mike & Ikes are my favorite candy and my go to when I am looking for a little treat. They are chewy and very similar to jelly beans. At Easter time they make Mike & Ike jelly beans, which are also very good. There are several different flavor themes of them and I like them all.
Pretty nice snack. Great for movies, or road trips. I wouldn't rank it in my top ten flavor wise. Just a great classic candy.
Love mike and ikes defiently soemthing i pick up every once in a while when I'm getting a sweet tooth.
Love all the flavors except orange. Its very flavorful and kind of like jelly beans but stronger.
These are really chewy and sometimes kinda tart in taste, they are OK but not the best I'm not too much if a fan of chewy things but u do like to snack on them once in a blue moon
Estos Mikes y los originales son ricoooos. Son dulces que llaman la atension de muchos
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos