The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 697 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are so chewy and fruity and they are not all that sweet. They are a great candy and one I can actually handle without wanting to puke after eating so many of them XD! I like them because they're so simple, but they are amazing at the same time. These are like the candies my friends and I get on our movie nights as part of our junk food fiesta! XD highly recommendable
I only like the pink flavor. The other flavors are okay, I'd eat them but would not crave them. I'd rather have sour patch kids.
A staple of Halloween parades. I always look forward to the little pouches being thrown.
I love these. The only bad part is that they get stuck in your teeth. They are delicious!
I have to admitt I just had a box yesterday!!! I remember going to buy them in the store for 10 cents and now I'm buying the bigger bags and boxes for my kids to enjoy too
Love mike and Ikes candy they are soo good I could eat these all day i love all the different flavors
These are so addicting. I love them for when i want a fruity candy kick!!! The problem is trying not to finish them at once.
Love the fruity flavors. However they are really sticky and always end up getting stuck to my teeth.
Really enjoy snacking on these. especially during easter ! haha but I love all the flavors, even the yellow & green ones that everyone seems to toss !!! percfect for a movie night, or just to snack on! they are little so I don't need to eat much
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos