6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Love these! The sweetness balances perfectly with the thin, slightly hard shell
Love these but the only down side is that they get stuck in your teeth but they are good!
One of my favorite candies. I've been buying these since I've been little lol.
These are pretty good. They are a nice option for a fruity candy, but sometimes they just don't hit the spot.
I have never liked this candy. I rather eat swedish fish then eat these and chip a tooth.
These are so yummy and juicy and full of flavor. They are a great chewy candy!
So good@ cant stop eating them deff, have a sweet tooth for them also a good easy snack.
Great candy for during movies and great size candy. so yummy and sweet!! :)
All I have to say is YUM! Great for graduation parties too. I would avoid these candies if you have braces.
What bad can you say about Mike & Ike they are so good I can eat a whole box!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos