6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
The candy is really really good and has a great story behind it. They are chewy and fun to eat at a movie night
Mike and ikes are the best. I just don't like how the colors melt into your hands
Childhood favorite! Yummy, fruity, and so so so sweet. I actually love grabbing a box when I got to the movies.
I dislike this candy for the fact that it is tasteless to me and just sticks to your teeth.
Im not a fan of chewy candy, I tasted these and there okay just wouldn't eat more than three pieces.
Mmm, favorite movie theater candy. Love the red and pink ones!! Not to sugary just right!
I love Mike and Ikes. They were a childhood favorite that has continued into adulthood.
Great candy! Classic flavors and original taste. Make a great snack and pretty inexpensive
Love these. I can't stand banana anything so I enjoy that the yellow is a delicious lemon flavor.
Im not a big fan of jelled candies too chewy for my liking but if you like them then go for it ....
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos