6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I buy these candy's when I go to the movies. My personal faves are the green and yellow ones.
Love these! Every time I go to the movie theaters this is the perfect movie snack!
I love mike and Ike's. My son loves them too. Very chewy and fruity. Best snack
I love these! They are as fruity as they are sweet. Deliciousness in your mouth.
Always my treat of choice when I am at school. I love them. they are really good.
Loved these as a child, but now, not so much. Too sweet! My kids love them though!
Love the fruity flavors. However they are really sticky and always end up getting stuck to my teeth.
I dislike this candy for the fact that it is tasteless to me and just sticks to your teeth.
Childhood favorite! Yummy, fruity, and so so so sweet. I actually love grabbing a box when I got to the movies.
Mike and ikes are the best. I just don't like how the colors melt into your hands
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos