You Can Get College Football-Themed Candy
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are pretty good. They are a nice option for a fruity candy, but sometimes they just don't hit the spot.
I love mike and Ike's. My son loves them too. Very chewy and fruity. Best snack
I have always been a huge fan of Mike and Ike's. Since they changed the recipe to include real fruit juice I think the flavor is weird. It's too tangy. I still eat them though!
Gross. Cannot stand these. They were the least favorite thing to get during Halloween. And I always got the most!
These are so addicting I love all the different flavors.best movie snack or dessert.
This candy is so yummy. There are so many different boxes and so many flavors to choose from.
I love this candy, something good to snack on when you are watching movie or just have a sweet tooth.
I love Mike and Ike's my favorite are the green and yellow ones, I usually like hard candies more but these are one of my top favorites.
Good for movie nights! These are a classic fruity gummy candy. Grew up eating these and they're just so much fun.
I really enjoy Mike & Ikes. They are one of my favorite kind of chewy candy!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos