7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
The trick-or-treaters tonight got so excited when they saw we were handing out these! Always a favorite.
I love this candy, something good to snack on when you are watching movie or just have a sweet tooth.
This is my favorite candy !! I always have a box in my pantry !! If not more than one or two or a few 😄
Love mike and ikes defiently soemthing i pick up every once in a while when I'm getting a sweet tooth.
I don't really like these candies because of the textures and the flavors which are kind of off to me.
Always a childhood favorite!!!! Cheap and always tasted the same even though they get stuck in my teeth
My kids adore this candy. They have so many different flavors now. You can get them cheap anywhere too.
Although these are a staple go-to movie candy, I find them a bit overwhelming with how sweet they are.
THIS IS the perfect treat if you love gummy textured stuff!! Definitely a must when stuffing stockings
Love these. I have to buy them once and a while to fix my sweet tooth. You can't not like mike and ike
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos