6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. So good! And the price is definitely right!
An original yet still one of the best out there . Simple and flavorable and just right amount
I actually really love Mike and Ike's and have been eating them since I could remember. Yummy!
Idk what to say about these but that they are really good but these are fun to eat whenever and wherever
I'm more of a chocolate person but I really love these candies! I love the different flavors.
I absolutely hate these and cannot understand why people purchase them. I do not like any of the flavors.
Sweet and sour.Has an awesome taste! Would definitely recommend this to anyone to try.Makes a great anytime snack.
I love these candies. The best part is that they are chewy, sweet and gluten free!!
I like this candy when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity. They taste yummy!
Solo una vez lo comí, y me encanto. Aún recuerdo su rico sabor Ñamiiiii 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos