The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love Mike and Ikes. I like to add them to pop-corn and have the sweet and salty together. Great snack.
These are so addicting. Whenever my husband and u are at Walmart we always buy more than 5 boxes lol
These are delicious, but I can not eat too many of them or else I will get sick of them really fast.
Mike and Ikes are good, but I'd only buy a bulk bag if it were for a party or something--otherwise, they'd probably go stale.
I really like Mike and Ike's. The flavor is so much better than it used to be, way less sweet. But they do still get stuck in your teeth!
I like Mike and Ikes, especially in the movie theater. They've been around for years, but they remain as popular as ever.
Mike and Ikes are a great snack to have when I am craving a sweet candy! They go a long way with the bulk bag!
Love these when going to the movies. Favorite favor is the strawberry and cherry
These are usually one of my go to snacks when I'm craving some fruity candy. I love how flavorful and soft and chewy they are. I literally could eat a whole bag!
Another classic! If I don't want something chocolate or peanut butter which is usually ALWAYS I go for these! They are chewy and addicting! such a burst of flavor! yum
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos