The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I can eat these any time! They are so good and such an easy little snack! I have eaten these since I was a kid and I love them just as much now!
I love Mike and Ikes. They have a good, simple variety flavors with a nice chewiness.
I like mike and ike this candy I think is a real classic type of candy. the only thing I don't like is that it sticks in your teeth
Love mike n ikes! They are very rich in flavor, very chewy, and just very delicious
As a candy lover I can say this is one of my favorite candy. It is a classic candy and I feel like they don't have to make any changes there just perfect
These are delicious. Not my favorite candy on the shelf, but I don't mind them when I do get them. They're good if you especially like chewy candy.
Mike and ike is one chilhood favorite snack and still is today. Love the fruity taste
I love these candies so much. I wish they didn't introduce the strawberry flavor though. I'm not much of a fan, I like the original 4 flavors, with the lemon and cherry of course being my favorite :) I get these all the time, road trips, movies, and just as a snack around the house.
A classic candy that brings back memories. I love all the flavors but i have to say that the red & pink one are by far the best. I love this candy a lot!
Great candy! Classic flavors and original taste. Make a great snack and pretty inexpensive
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos