7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love the flavors and chewiness of this candy. I like the variety of flavors that are offered with these.
I love all the different flavored packs they offer. Perfect movie candy and it's pretty cheap at Walgreens.
We love Mike and Ikes! They remind me a bit of jelly beans with super sweet outer shell and gooey insides.
I love Mike and ike but I like the berry flavor a lot more very sweet unlike the one shown in the article
I absolutely hate these and cannot understand why people purchase them. I do not like any of the flavors.
Mike and Ikes! OMG! All I can say!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEE ALL of them except the green one! EW! aaahhmmzing!
I love mike and ikes. I always end up eating the whole bag because you can never just have one of them.
Idk what to say about these but that they are really good but these are fun to eat whenever and wherever
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos