7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike are something everyone needs to try. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth, but they are yummy!
Awesome flavors, I like them all. Inexpensive. Can easily be found at Walmart, target and convenient stores.
These candies are a classic. They're chewy and have amazing flavors. They're a great snack for movie night
Mike and Ike's have been my favorite since I was kid! I could eat a shamefully large amount in one setting.
I was never a fan of jelly beans but when I tried these ones it changed my mind for me. An oldie but goodie
These candies are my favorite to take to a movie! The flavors are so fruity without that artificial taste!
Candy that looks like pills? One of my favorite candy to eat at the movie theater. Gooey jelly middle mmm!
Mmmm I really love Mike & Ikes. I was sad when they broke up but now so happy to see them back together :)
I love Mike and Ikes. I like to add them to pop-corn and have the sweet and salty together. Great snack.
These are literally so good! They have a very good flavor and all the flavors are good not just one flavor!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos