6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love mike and ikes. Not only do they taste great but u can't beat .25 cents for a box.
I could eat these candies but I'm not a really fan of these.............................
I'll eat this from time to time but I don't like how it gets stuck in between your teeth
Mike and Ike's have been my favorite since I was kid! I could eat a shamefully large amount in one setting.
Best candy out there! if you put a handful in your mouth you will taste each flavor one by one !
These are one of my favorite candies! The green ones and the yellow ones are the best.
Classic candy that's as delicious as it sounds! I love snacking on these during movies.
I don't eat them as much as i did when i was a kid but my niece does and she loves them
Mike and Ike's are deli-sh. They are not to chewy and the different flavors are great.
These candies are absolutely delicious. They are so sweet yet so chewy all at once ! Also great to have on the go !
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos