The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I love these and all of the flavors. I go for just about anything gummy/chewy and fruity!
The best i ever had. i love theses candy. my favorite one is the lime one. even my kids love them.
I like these, the flavors are very tasty and they are chewy!!! If I am in a mood to have fruity candy Mike and Ikes are my go to candy :)
Mike and Ikes always have a bright, intense fruit flavor, but the tackiness of the candy turns me away from them.
Never a fan of these, but that's because I always felt like they got stuck in my teeth. I think that's a personal preference thing, though. Taste is good!
I love mike and Ike's! They have the best fruity and citrus-y flavors! They are really chewy with a little candy coating. I really enjoyed their breaking up campaign!!
I've always love Mike and Ikes!!!! Love taking them to the movies! Can't eat them with braces though.
They are nice to snack on while studying. I really like the strawberry flavor.
Loved Mike n Ike since I was a kid. This in bulk just makes it better. Sweet and chewy grear flavors
I could say i like the orange bag of thesw much or better. I was kinda disappointed with the candy but its still pretty good tasteing.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos