10 Beauty Habits to Give Up This Year
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These are one of my favorites! The flavor is great except sometimes I can taste the corn syrup which is gross.
Yummy flavors with chewy insides, affordable price and a yummy treat on the go! gotta be one of my favorites
These are one of my favorite go to movie snacks. Great flavor! Buying the bulk bag is nice for a big family.
These are pretty good. They are a nice option for a fruity candy, but sometimes they just don't hit the spot.
My boys love these and request them when I grocery shop. Full of flavor & they like gummies. Kids love them!
I really love mike and ikes. they are delicious and I love getting these at the movies. fruity and flavorful
These are pretty good, just not my favorite. They're packed with fruit flavor and nice for a quick sugar fix.
I really like these but it's something that I have to be in the mood for. I don't just wake up wanting them.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos