BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?4 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...8 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 7 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yuck yuck YYUUUCCK! Never liked any of the Mike and Ike products, and don't think I ever will. The taste is just not pleasing to my taste buds and I don't like how easily they get stuck in my teeth. Maybe I'm the oddball since it looks like most of the reviews seem to like the stuff, but noooooo, none for me!
Pita L.
So many fond memories of going to the movie theater with my parents and getting this candy! It has the consistency of jelly beans, but have a lot more limited flavor (albeit better). They sell them at my local Walmart for $1 a box. So really yummy with popcorn that's for sure. I love the blue tropical flavored but the green fruit ones are bomb as well.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I don't like this candy at all. I don't like the flavors, I don't like the texture, I don't like anything about them. All of my friends like them and I really don't see how. They are overpriced for how bad they are. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Jessica P.
Fairhope, AL
If I want an old fashion, simple, fruity, chewy candy these are what I choose. I use eat these things as kid like popcorn. If you have issues with getting candy stuck in your teeth, I would not recommend these.
Devon D.
These have been one of my most favorite candies for as long as I can remember. I love their gummy texture and how powerful their flavors are. I love them for movies or long drives because they are portable and it doesn't feel like you are carrying a huge thing of candy around. My absolute favorite.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Always have liked Mike and Ike. Like that they came out with red white and blue ones special for the summer. Love the taste of the red white and blue. Wish they would make it all year long.Here's hoping they come out with single flavors in packages so you can get just your favorite flavor.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great. They bring back memories of going to the movies and getting the big boxes before you could buy movie size in the store! The fruity taste of these is great. I like all colors.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Not a big fan of this candy. It's extremely sweet and sticks to your teeth. Definitely make sure you have access to a toothbrush after eating these. I wouldn't recommend giving this candy to children either.
Rosemaria S.
Review for: Original Fruits more...
I like these but I know that one of these flavors tastes really "musty" like lol! They are really inexpensive, just a dollar a box and you can find them in olaces like Walmart, Kroger, or your local dollar store. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
I love these candies so much. I wish they didn't introduce the strawberry flavor though. I'm not much of a fan, I like the original 4 flavors, with the lemon and cherry of course being my favorite :) I get these all the time, road trips, movies, and just as a snack around the house.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.