7 colors available

BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if they ...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
  • What are the flavors?4 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Shay L.
Shay L.
Favorite candy. I love all the flavors and all the different boxes. Love love love it
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love mike and Ike's that's what I always look forward too when I go to the movies.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
This product is very good and fruity!!!!! You can't compare it anything!!!!!
Samarra H.
Samarra H.
The flavor is strong but not overpowering or too mild, its not jelly belly strong, but definitely strong enough. And there's a... comforting element to the flavors, these all feel like classics. The texture is just ok. its got a lot of gumminess to it, and a lot of chewiness.You're going to find this candy getting stuck in your teeth a bit. There's an ever so slight satisfying pull to the candy that never strays into gummy worm territory. But with that the flavors are very strong. especially think the lime and lemon flavors are great. Despite the unnerving fact that these candies look like weird psychedelic pills that really manage to taste pretty good!
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my all time favorite Mike and Ike's aside from the grape flavor they used to have. I love the basic original flavors of cherry, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Love that they are gluten free I am able to enjoy them. Truly can't go wrong with Mike and Ike's would definitely surely recommend. They are absolutely delicious.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
My guilty pleasure are the Cotton Candy flavored Mike & Ikes, they are seriously going to be the death of me (well at least my figure lol). They only release them during the spring/summer, at least where I live in the North East and only at select stores. (Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, & Big Lots) If y'all haven't tried them yet, you got to!!!
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Not one of my all time favorite candies, but my mom loves them! I think they are a little too sticky, but my mom loves pretty much all the flavors and different options they have at the grocery store. They have this candy in a bag or in the movie theatre boxes.
Kayja E.
Kayja E.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorite candies. Really great flavor. There similar to starbursts but not as chewy. I buy these all day for my bad he loves them. I would highly recommend trying this I guarantee you'll love them.
kai f.
kai f.
I'm actually a huge fan of mike and Ike's solely because of how much flavor they can fit into these tiny things. And depending on how fresh they are it's like you can taste even more of the fruity flavors
Lyndee H.
Lyndee H.
These are so delicious. They're chewy enough but not too sticky where they get stuck in your teeth. The flavoring is softly sweet, not over powering. I could eat a hundred of these and still want more.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.