BY MIKE AND IKE

The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime.  Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Do you like this candy?2 Answers
  • I have tried this flavor of candy and I was just wondering if the...7 Answers
  • Are they so chewy that they would get stuck in braces? 6 Answers
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
  • "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
  • "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
  • "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
  • "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
  • "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Sammy L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love mike and Ike's that's what I always look forward too when I go to the movies.
Kylie P.
This product is very good and fruity!!!!! You can't compare it anything!!!!!
Lexi W.
I love the chewy fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all the flavors except the lemon or all together at once!!!
Tamara P.
Holy goodness! Soft, pleasantly chewy (barely gets stuck in your teeth) and fruity! This is my all time favorite fruity candy! I notice it's got less sugar than skittles and Swedish Fish. Ya gotta try 'em if you haven't yet!
allison o.
sc, california
I love these candies! I always purchase quite a few boxes or bags when they are on sale. I love how easily found they are at pretty much all major retailers and drugstores. The flavors all compliment each other wonderfully. I've loved these things for years and they just taste better each time I eat them.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
These are one of my favorite candies. Really great flavor. There similar to starbursts but not as chewy. I buy these all day for my bad he loves them. I would highly recommend trying this I guarantee you'll love them.
Lyndee H.
These are so delicious. They're chewy enough but not too sticky where they get stuck in your teeth. The flavoring is softly sweet, not over powering. I could eat a hundred of these and still want more.
McKenzie L.
Not one of my all time favorite candies, but my mom loves them! I think they are a little too sticky, but my mom loves pretty much all the flavors and different options they have at the grocery store. They have this candy in a bag or in the movie theatre boxes.
kai f.
I'm actually a huge fan of mike and Ike's solely because of how much flavor they can fit into these tiny things. And depending on how fresh they are it's like you can taste even more of the fruity flavors
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Love love love these candies. I've liked them since I was a child and still do. I always go for these at the quarter candy machines at the mall and they never fail to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Danna S.
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Sandra O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lol do these expire?
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.