6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These candies are my favorite to take to a movie! The flavors are so fruity without that artificial taste!
Candy that looks like pills? One of my favorite candy to eat at the movie theater. Gooey jelly middle mmm!
OMG love these! Even more so because I can find them for only $1. So many fruity flavors, Yum!
I love the fruity flavor eat them all the time. My husband and kids like them as well. Look great in a candy jar.
I love eating mike and ikes when I'm looking for something fruity and I love how they are chewy.
I like these but don't eat them too often because they stick to my teeth. But they taste great!
I love Mike and Ike a lot, and this flavor is just the original and it makes for an easy snack
My husband loves these! Every different flavor. I send them in care packages overseas and they hold up just fine in the boxes
I really like Mike and Ike but they don't taste like they used to. They seem to be sweeter now.
I like all flavors of the mike and ike but can't stand the yellow. Still worth the buy though!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos