6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I'd like these a lot more if I could get ONLY cherry or ONLY strawberry! Those are by far the best
Yuck! There are The worst candy ever. No real flavor and they just stick to your teeth. The texture is all weird too.
I love the flavor of this product! Another on of my go-to candy when I'm wanting something sweet!
Mike & Ikes are the best, I love the tropical one the best, I just don't like how sometimes they leave a nasty taste.
These are my childhood! I used to eat these during school lunches and when I went to the movies!
I couldn't go to the movie theater without getting a pack of these to munch on during the movie .
Mike and Ikes! OMG! All I can say!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEE ALL of them except the green one! EW! aaahhmmzing!
I love Mike and Ike. The taste of Mike and Ike has definitely changed but they still taste good.
Mike and ike is a fun candy to eat, however, it is quite annoying when it's stuck on your teeth.
Addictive! Delicious!! Sweet! Yummy!! Need I say more!?!? Buying in bulk is the best way to go!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos