7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
A great childhood candy! Sugary and chewy; the best combination ever. I don't think this candy will go out of style.
These candies are absolutely delicious. They are so sweet yet so chewy all at once ! Also great to have on the go !
Mike and Ike go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth; still one of my favorite candies!
I am just soo in love with these candies ! I love the different flavors of the candy and how the candy is chewy .
I don't really like Mike and ikes at all.. One of my least favorite candies. The flavor of them is really weird.
I love the fruity flavor eat them all the time. My husband and kids like them as well. Look great in a candy jar.
Mike and Ikes always have a bright, intense fruit flavor, but the tackiness of the candy turns me away from them.
Yummy, GLUTEN FREE, candy! I am so glad I didn't have to cut these out of my diet, they are the best fruity candy!
I like mike and ike, but i hate how they get stuck on my teeth all the time. I hope to try the other flavors soon.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos