6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike are something everyone needs to try. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth, but they are yummy!
Love these chewy candies! Very full of flavor and soft. Great bag to bring as a gift or to a party!
These always tasted gross to me. I've never been a fan but too each his own.
I've actually never liked these. They're kind of hard and the flavor is very fake and weird to me.
Just bought one if these and gagged been snacking on it all day. Love these little fruity candies.
The best i ever had. i love theses candy. my favorite one is the lime one. even my kids love them.
I love mike and ike's!! I think they're delicious, when I was little I always would ask my grandma to buy me these after school!
I love these candies- especially the sour ones. The only negative is that they stick to your teeth
Chewy and yummy! Flavors are strong too! My favs are the green! The citrus combo is just perfect!
Mike & Ike's remind me of my childhood. Sweet candies that are pleasing to the eye and taste buds.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos