7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
These candies are absolutely delicious. They are so sweet yet so chewy all at once ! Also great to have on the go !
Oh boy give me some of these and ill finish the whole bag !! They're always affordable and easy to find in any store
Mike and Ike are great candies. The assortment of flavors are great. The fruity flavors leave me always wanting more.
Mike and Ike go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth; still one of my favorite candies!
Mike & Ikes are the best, I love the tropical one the best, I just don't like how sometimes they leave a nasty taste.
Mike and Ikes are so delicious and always a favorite at the movies or if you want a fruity and chewy snack at home.
These are good but some tastes are terrible..like the pineapple one..I'm not too crazy about the cherry one either..
I prefer the blue box over these, but I like mike and Ikes cause I feel they don't get stale like most other candies.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos