7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I absolutely love this candy, you can't go wrong buying these, they are great snack when you need something with sugar.
Love these! I had not ever had them actually until recently and they are def my go to when I want something sweet now.
These are absolutely fabulous, I love them, my kids love and it is a great snack all around with a variety of flavors.
These are one of my favorite candies ever! I love them so much, i can't pick a favorite color/flavor! They're the best!
Love these candies and life that almost the whole company is gluten free! Gives me options that I am very thankful for
Fruity, chewy...what more could you want?! I always sneak a bag of these into the movies with me! Perfect movie treat!
These are very yummy and highly addictive! The green ones are my favorite! But I could eat the whole bag in one sitting
Mike and Ike has so many flavors to choose from, Original Fruit flavor is my favorite. The classics are my preference.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos