The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Best movie candy out there. I love how they are shaped and the size is perfect. The candy is sweet and juicy. The originals at my favorite because the flavors are more varied and taste great.
BEST CANDY OF ALL TIME!!! I hands down think this is the best candy in the world, and if you haven't tried it...go to the store right now & buy some! :)
Mike N Ikes are one of my favorite chewable candies. I love them so much, my ex filled my locker up with them one day. I was in mike n ike heaven!
I love all of the mike & Ike candies. I really like getting them in the bulk bag and eating them at work
Another family movie night staple. We love the tropical flavors, and have fun fighting over who gets the last of the box. A little messy, but not too bad.
These are okay, not the best. They can be hard at times and gets stuck in your teeth.
I know they are delicious, especially red ones.... just want to munch, and munch, and munch. They are good, too good....
Mike and Ikes go back to my childhood! If only they didn't get stuck in your teeth and add to the possibilities of cavities! Certainly requires a good teeth brushing after!
Mike and Ike are something everyone needs to try. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth, but they are yummy!
Yummy!My favorite on the go snack for my sweet tooth! Love the assortment of flavor and the ease of a box
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos