7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Chewy lovely little things. Classic for movie nights! Fills the candy craving when chocolate isn't what you're looking for.
I like these mike and ike flavor combo, the kids seem to take them when I'm not looking and before I know it they are gone
I like Mike and Ikes, especially in the movie theater. They've been around for years, but they remain as popular as ever.
This candy is great!! Probably one of my favorite candys. It's sour but then turns sweet and it isn't super hard to eat.
Favorite candy to take to the movies. Even though they are noisy, I eat them continuously despite what others think, lol.
I know they are delicious, especially red ones.... just want to munch, and munch, and munch. They are good, too good....
There delicious candies, I definitely think there should be more flavors! The red and green ones are my favorite flavors!
Fruity, chewy...what more could you want?! I always sneak a bag of these into the movies with me! Perfect movie treat!
I very rarely buy Mike and Ikes bit when I have on the past I've enjoyed them. They just aren't at the top of my list.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos