The Best Pocky Flavors
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Mike and Ike are something everyone needs to try. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth, but they are yummy!
I love the flavor i think these ones are better than all the other mike&ikes in my opinion
I have always liked mike and ike's but over the last few years they have gotten not as good. i don't know the difference exactly but it just isn't the same!
Mike and Ikes are so delicious and always a favorite at the movies or if you want a fruity and chewy snack at home.
I'm the biggest sweet tooth junkie! I love mike and ikes but they do get stuck in your teeth.
I'm more of a chocolate person but I really love these candies! I love the different flavors.
I love eating mike and ikes when I'm looking for something fruity and I love how they are chewy.
I love mike and ike candy I see this is a bulk bag so please send them my way!!! I definitely recommend this product but don't eat too many because they are very sweet!!!!
Yummy!My favorite on the go snack for my sweet tooth! Love the assortment of flavor and the ease of a box
For some reason I always assumed I didn't care for Mike & Ikes. But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth). I've eaten 4 boxes in the last two weeks. These are defiantly my new favorite go to candy to snack on!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos