7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
I absolutely love Mike and Ike's candies! The fact that you can get them in bulk packaging makes them that much better! Yes!!
A good fruity, chewy candy! The original is always good but my all time favorite is there "reds" always a nice movie snack.
These are pretty good. The fruit flavors are good & they are chewy, but a softer chewy texture. My husband always gets these.
My husband loves these! Every different flavor. I send them in care packages overseas and they hold up just fine in the boxes
I bought this candy for the first time in years the other day and they are fruitier than i remember. They are just so good!
Chewy lovely little things. Classic for movie nights! Fills the candy craving when chocolate isn't what you're looking for.
By far my fave candy and I mean fave candy. I love love them and can't live with out the juice favor and the art and sugar
Mike & Ike candies are delicious i can seriously eat them all freaking day long!! you should totally go out and buy some!!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos