6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
One of my favorite candies to have at softball and baseball games. Gave them out for Halloween this year!
Yummy!My favorite on the go snack for my sweet tooth! Love the assortment of flavor and the ease of a box
These are so addicting. I love them for when i want a fruity candy kick!!! The problem is trying not to finish them at once.
One of my favorite movie candies. It's fruity without being tart. Love snacking on these in the theater!
I freaking love mike and Ike's!! I have to be careful though or I will eat the whole box in just seconds!
Taste was great, but they were too sticky for me. Its a hot water, floss, brush 3 times rescue mission.=(
I have never been a big fan of Mike & Ike. I just don't really like the flavor or how they get stuff all through your teeth.
I like mike and ike, but i hate how they get stuck on my teeth all the time. I hope to try the other flavors soon.
So good another childhood favorite! They are so unique in taste that I can't get enough!
Yummy, GLUTEN FREE, candy! I am so glad I didn't have to cut these out of my diet, they are the best fruity candy!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos