7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
This is a family favorite in our household. I buy these for movie night. They are delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Good fruity candy with a decent chew. I like the red and green flavored the most. Occasional gummy belly feeling after eating.
Classic candy and movie goer staple. I love Mike and Ike, ity definitely one of my favorite candies. I like the mix of flavors.
My husband loves these! Every different flavor. I send them in care packages overseas and they hold up just fine in the boxes
Mike and Ikes are good, but I'd only buy a bulk bag if it were for a party or something--otherwise, they'd probably go stale.
Oh this candy reminds me of school, this candy is so good when it comes to the flavors, I know what rate I'm giving for this!
Pretty nice snack. Great for movies, or road trips. I wouldn't rank it in my top ten flavor wise. Just a great classic candy.
I am a fan of these. Their texture and flavor are is delightful dancing in my mouth. like the portion size and packaging.
The flavors of Mike & Ike are great! but I hate how it gets all stuck to your teeth! its disgusting! I would rather not. lol
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos