9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 702 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Although this candy makes me think of the old SNL skit about them it seems that I am not a fan. I haven't found a flavor of them that I like.
Original Mike & Ikes. They are a great candy to have at the movies. They last for ever and they taste great!
I used to eat these all the time they taste even better if you put one of every color in your mouth
I am all for chewy candy but I have never been a huge fan of Mike and Ike, there is other candy I like better.
I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it.
If you haven't tasted these before, so reading this, grab a jacket and put on your shoes. Run down to the closest store and buy a HUGE pack.
Mike and Ikes are a great snack to have when I am craving a sweet candy! They go a long way with the bulk bag!
These are pretty good, just not my favorite. They're packed with fruit flavor and nice for a quick sugar fix.
Great texture, lots of citrus flavor but a little hard on the teeth! Miniature boxes make for great stocking stuffers and Halloween treats!
Mike'n'Ikes are a great little candy. perfect for movies or just popping something in to crave a sweet tooth!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos