7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 709 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Talk about movie candy addiction!!! these are definitely the movie snack if you are like me and will only eat like two red vines.
Amazing chewy fruit candy. They have a lot of flavor and it's not too much where you feel like a cherry is actually choking you.
I love mike and ikes. They satisfy my sweet tooth. They are great for the movies or on the go... as long as you don't spill them!
Mike and Ikes are so good, I love to get these when I go to see a movie and I save them for late because I can never eat them all
Super yummy. One of my favorite gummy candies. All the flavors taste good, even the lemon one. None of them beats the red though.
Should be sweeter, one of my least preferred candies to buy to snack on. It isn't as flavored and sometimes bit hard to chew on.
I love mike and ike's!! I think they're delicious, when I was little I always would ask my grandma to buy me these after school!
I just love mike and Ike's there so flavorful and not to sweet there chewy so you don't have break your tooth trying to eat one
These are so good! I love the different flavors. I love fruit and these don't taste artificial, they have a great fruit flavor.
I love Mike and Ike's, but this is by far my least favorite. The grape flavor is so fake and reminiscent of liquid Tylenol. :(
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos