6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
7 varieties available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 703 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
The candy is true to its flavors. The fruit flavor is packed with a punch. Doesn't get caught terribly bad in your teeth. Super tasty!
These candies remind me of my childhood. They are an original and I hope they stick around for my kids to try in the future
One of my childhood favorite treats. Not good for your teeth, but good for your tummy. Just remember to brush you teeth after eating this treat
One of my favorite candy's ! it's a must when going to the movies . My favorite ones are the green and red ones !
Mike and Ikes are so underrated. They're SO good. The packaging is also perfect easier to take with you anywhere.
Gross. Cannot stand these. They were the least favorite thing to get during Halloween. And I always got the most!
THIS IS the perfect treat if you love gummy textured stuff!! Definitely a must when stuffing stockings
Love Mike and Ike candy. If I'm in the mood for non - chocolate candy, this is definitely top on my list. So addictive!
I ate these as a kid and I still eat them so chewy with bursting flavor every time I walk but a quarter candy machine they are my weekness
These are really good. When I first bought them I didn't think i would like them but when I tried them I loved them. I love the orange ones.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos