You Can Get College Football-Themed Candy
7 colors available
Mike and Ike Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies
BY MIKE AND IKE
4.37 / 5 based on 696 Reviews
The original variety was introduced in 1940 and included Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Today s classic fruit flavors have added Strawberry to the mix. This year marks 70 years of Sweet MIKE AND IKE® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made ...It s Just Born® ; see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "My husband loves these but he hasn't been able to eat them lately because they get stuck in his teeth and he needs to get some dental work done." in 21 reviews
- "Mike and Ikes are really good they are always my go to candy when I'm at the movie theater or just watching a movie at home they are perfect for that type of thing " in 11 reviews
- "I think they don't have that strong of flavors and that if you want fruity candy there are so many better options." in 10 reviews
- "I have try it once and the taste was really good so smushy I don't know how to described the feeling in my mouth while chewing it." in 9 reviews
- "But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth)." in 8 reviews
Another family movie night staple. We love the tropical flavors, and have fun fighting over who gets the last of the box. A little messy, but not too bad.
I like these but don't eat them too often because they stick to my teeth. But they taste great!
I am partial to Mike and Ike's- they are made in my hometown. I don't like the originals very much except for the red jelly bean. I do like their all strawberry version. Pretty awesome. I just give it major props because of the fact it's from my hometown.
By far the greatest fruit flavored candy around! Just be careful because they are addicting! They are delicious and reasonably priced.
Mike and Ike are something everyone needs to try. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth, but they are yummy!
Not a fan of these, great for movie nights with kids with the fun colors they can come in
They're soft and chewy with great flavors, great candy to buy for movie nights.
I like Mike and Ikes except when they get stuck in your teeth. The flavors are great. Just don't eat too many or you will get sick.
Yummy!My favorite on the go snack for my sweet tooth! Love the assortment of flavor and the ease of a box
For some reason I always assumed I didn't care for Mike & Ikes. But on an impulse the other day I bought a box of the strawberry reunion ones and now I'm hooked, (This coming from a person who really doesn't have a sweet tooth). I've eaten 4 boxes in the last two weeks. These are defiantly my new favorite go to candy to snack on!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
What is your favorite mike&ike flavor?
Are these good would they get stuck to you teeth?
Lol do these expire?
What color is your favorite? I struggle to decide between the orange and the yellow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos